SEA HOUSE at NAPLES CAY Information
Sea House Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
NAPLES CAY Photos
Built in the late 1960s, the Sea House at Naples Cay is situated directly on the white sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. The Sea House at Naples Cay is located approximately 1-mile west of the shopping and restaurants at the Waterside Shops. The Sea House is in a gated community within Naples Cay comprised of mid-rise condominiums on a private driveway with attached garages, community pool, underground utilities, screened lanais, flat roof (modified bitumen roof) with unobstructed views overlooking the Gulf of Mexico.
- Six unit building with only one residence per floor
- Hurricane windows
- The pool has good sun exposure
|Amenities and Features|
- Beachside Community Pool
- Sundeck with pool furnishings and chairs
- Covered Parking
- BBQ Area
- Owners are allowed to keep a reasonable amount of small domesticated pets including birds, fish, cats and dogs.
- Four legged pets must be leashed or carried under the owner's arm at all times while on the common areas.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
- No reptiles, monkeys, amphibians or poultry may be kept in the unit.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- No lease shall be for a period of less than 7 days.
- No lease may be for a period of more than 1 year.
- The board may, in its discretion, approve the same lease from year to year.
- No subleasing or assignment of lease rights by the lessee is allowed.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
- There is no age restriction for occupants of units.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall be closely supervised at all times by an adult.
- Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is present).
- Family and Non-family guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- There are restrictions as to the number of guests allowed to occupy the unit.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|What is Considered to be a Mid-Rise Building in Southwest Florida?|
A mid-rise building in Southwest Florida is considered to be between 4 - 7 stories and does not usually exceed 90 feet in height. A mid-rise building may contain condominiums, co-ops and apartments. A mid-rise building may have more amenities than a low-rise building as there are more moving parts such as elevators and sometimes a lobby. Parking for a midrise building is often detached or under carports although sub-building parking is increasing in newer construction.
What is a Modified Bitumen Roof?
A Modified Bitumen Roof is applied by using a torch to the back of a rubber-like membrane and melted into the roofs base ply. A Modified Bitumen Roof is often used on commercial buildings and mid-rise condominiums. It has a light-colored mineral surface that reflects heat and cuts energy bills. A typical Modified Bitumen Roof lasts approximately 10-20 years.
What is a Homeowner's Association (HOA)?
An organization in a subdivision, planned community or condominium complex that makes and enforces rules for the properties in its jurisdiction. HOAs also collect monthly or annual dues to pay for upkeep of common areas like parking lots, tennis courts, elevators and swimming pools and can levy special assessments on homeowners when the association lacks sufficient reserves to pay for planned and unexpected repairs.
NAPLES CAY Information
Built in the late 1980s through early 2000s, Naples Cay is located less than 1-mile west of the shopping and restaurants at the Waterside Shops and a similar distance southwest of the Naples Philharmonic. Driving to Naples Cay from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 45-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 100-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Naples Cay is a 24-hour guard gated community with pass key gated entrance and mechanical lift arm for owners. Comprised of 8 sub-communities, Naples Cay has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. There are 4 sub-communities with their own pool and cabana. All communities have use of Naples Cay's community pool and clubhouse. Naples Cay has amenities such as Tennis, Pool, Fitness Center and Beach Access. Please see below for further information and links to Naples Cay and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Naples Cay sits atop 33-acres of land and is set along 850-feet of white sandy beaches on the Gulf of Mexico.
- There are a total of 296-units in Naples Cay.
- Low-Rise, Mid-Rise and Hi-Rise Condominiums.
- There is no golf or restaurants in Naples Cay.
- Active community with plenty of amenities and social events.
- Direct and boardwalk access to the beach.
- Views of Outer Clam Bay as well as the Gulf of Mexico.
- Sidewalks, bicycling and walking paths.
- The community pools have spacious sundecks with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- There is no clubhouse per say, put there are community rooms in each building that are central meeting places for many social events and building meetings.
- No matter where you live in Naples Cay, you are within blocks of a great restaurant. Four and five diamond rated restaurants are on the main streets and casual fare surrounds the Naples Cay neighborhoods.
- Naples Cay has 2 Har-Tru tennis courts with plenty of tennis activity for players of all skill levels.
- The tennis courts are not lit for evening play.
- Large outdoor heated pool with pavered pool deck and spa.
- Pool has lanes designated for swimming laps.
- Shallow area for children's play.
- Pool has lounge chairs and tables.
- There are additional pools in most buildings, but are solely for the use of the association owners and their guests.
- The Fitness Center is located in The Club and has a dry sauna, steam sauna, state-of-the-art fitness equipment, including cardiovascular, strength machines, free weights and a designated stretching area.
- There are additional exercise rooms in most buildings which are available for the use of the association owners and their guests.
|Private Beach Access|
- 850-feet of shoreline beach with easy accessibility via boardwalk or direct access.
|Public Beach Access|
- Clam Pass Beach is just steps away and has 182 parking spaces available. There is an $8.00 parking fee or a Beach Parking Permit is required. The Park consists of 35 acres of mangrove forest, coastal dunes and 3,200 feet of white sand beach along the Gulf of Mexico. There is a free beach shuttle that transports one from the parking lot over the 3/4 mile long boardwalk. There are restrooms at the beach plus food concessions and equipment rental (kayaks, paddleboards and beach chairs). Note: Clam Pass Beach was voted as one of the top 20 beaches in the United States, and is close to the Waldorf Astoria Beach Resort.
|Amenities & Activities|
- Naples Cay has a wide variety of social activities, clubs and events for its members and residents. Member Clubs provide a time and place to join others in a favorite skill or hobby. Club Events and Amenities include:
- Annual Balls and Holiday Events
- Beach Events
- Cocktail Parties
- Recreational Park
- Field Trips
|What is Deeded Beach Access?|
Deeded Beach Access means that a deed (agreement) specifically grants the public beach access via a right of way or a dedicated walkway between 2-shoreline properties. Deeded Beach Access is a nice amenity for those who own properties across the street from a developed shoreline allowing them beach access without passing through private property.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
NAPLES CAY Documents
Communities within NAPLES CAY
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email