VILLAS RAPHAEL at NAPLES CAY Information
Villas Raphael Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
VILLAS RAPHAEL at NAPLES CAY Photos NAPLES CAY Photos
Built in the late 1980s, Villas Raphael at Naples Cay is situated directly on the white sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. Villas Raphael at Naples Cay is located approximately 1-mile west of the shopping and restaurants at the Waterside Shops. Villas Raphael is a non-gated building within Naples Cay comprised of three-story building attached Villas on a private driveway with sub-building garages, pavered driveways, community pool, underground utilities, hurricane windows, screened lanais, extra storage, tile roofs with unobstructed views overlooking the Gulf of Mexico.
- The residents of Villas Raphael have access to Naples Cay's beach facilities, and other amenities.
- There are 11-units in Villas Raphael
- 2008: New exterior paint
- 2007: New roof
- 3-story villas w/private elevators.
- Tray ceilings
- Underground utilities
- The pool has good sun exposure
- Incredible views and Deeded beach access.
|Amenities and Features|
- Community Pool and spa
- Sundeck with pool furnishings and chairs
- Pavered Pool Deck
- BBQ Area
- Approximately 4,100 square feet of living space per unit.
- Owners are allowed to keep a reasonable amount of small domesticated pets not to exceed 25 pounds in weight at maturity.
- Four legged pets must be leashed or carried under the owner's arm at all times while on the common areas.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
- No reptiles, monkeys, amphibians or poultry may be kept in the unit.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- All leases must be approved by the Associations Board of Directors or its designee.
- A unit owner may lease their unit up to 1 time during the life of ones ownership.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
- There is no age restriction for occupants of units.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall be closely supervised at all times by an adult.
- Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is present).
- Family and Non-family guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- There are restrictions as to the number of guests allowed to occupy the unit.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|What is a Villa?|
Real Estate agents in Southwest Florida use the word VILLA to describe luxury residences that are either rented or bought as a seasonal vacation homes or permanent residences. A villa is a privately owned unit that is unattached, semi-attached or attached to other villas with no occupants above or below (only shared walls if attached). Villas commonly have balconies or terraces with fine interior furnishings and appliances. Each villa owner pays monthly into an HOA (Home Owners Association) and in turn the HOA maintains the common areas such as the gardens, pools, elevators, stairwells, parking, etc.
What are the Benefits of a Tile Roof?
One of the advantages of a Tile roof is that due to its absorbent properties it keeps the temperatures in the home warm during the winter and cool during the summer. Another benefit is that Tile Roofs are fire-resistant and require very little maintenance. The lifetime of a Tile roof can last over 50-years.
What is a Pavered Walkway or Driveway?
Concrete pavers are basically fancy bricks that are manufactured in mass to create stronger driveways and walkways than standard poured concrete. Concrete pavers are popular for luxury residences in Southwest Florida because they are available in a variety of shapes and styles giving the homeowner plenty of choices to create a unique driveway or walkway that complements their home and landscaping. Pavers are also practical for pool surroundings, patios and walkways because they drain efficiently during summer storms and remain tacky for good footing in wet weather. Another paver benefit: If a paver gets cracked or damaged, individual pavers can be removed and replaced.
NAPLES CAY Information
Built in the late 1980s through early 2000s, Naples Cay is located less than 1-mile west of the shopping and restaurants at the Waterside Shops and a similar distance southwest of the Naples Philharmonic. Driving to Naples Cay from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 45-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 100-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Naples Cay is a 24-hour guard gated community with pass key gated entrance and mechanical lift arm for owners. Comprised of 8 sub-communities, Naples Cay has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. There are 4 sub-communities with their own pool and cabana. All communities have use of Naples Cay's community pool and clubhouse. Naples Cay has amenities such as Tennis, Pool, Fitness Center and Beach Access. Please see below for further information and links to Naples Cay and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Naples Cay sits atop 33-acres of land and is set along 850-feet of white sandy beaches on the Gulf of Mexico.
- There are a total of 296-units in Naples Cay.
- Low-Rise, Mid-Rise and Hi-Rise Condominiums.
- There is no golf or restaurants in Naples Cay.
- Active community with plenty of amenities and social events.
- Direct and boardwalk access to the beach.
- Views of Outer Clam Bay as well as the Gulf of Mexico.
- Sidewalks, bicycling and walking paths.
- The community pools have spacious sundecks with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- There is no clubhouse per say, put there are community rooms in each building that are central meeting places for many social events and building meetings.
- No matter where you live in Naples Cay, you are within blocks of a great restaurant. Four and five diamond rated restaurants are on the main streets and casual fare surrounds the Naples Cay neighborhoods.
- Naples Cay has 2 Har-Tru tennis courts with plenty of tennis activity for players of all skill levels.
- The tennis courts are not lit for evening play.
- Large outdoor heated pool with pavered pool deck and spa.
- Pool has lanes designated for swimming laps.
- Shallow area for children's play.
- Pool has lounge chairs and tables.
- There are additional pools in most buildings, but are solely for the use of the association owners and their guests.
- The Fitness Center is located in The Club and has a dry sauna, steam sauna, state-of-the-art fitness equipment, including cardiovascular, strength machines, free weights and a designated stretching area.
- There are additional exercise rooms in most buildings which are available for the use of the association owners and their guests.
|Private Beach Access|
- 850-feet of shoreline beach with easy accessibility via boardwalk or direct access.
|Public Beach Access|
- Clam Pass Beach is just steps away and has 182 parking spaces available. There is an $8.00 parking fee or a Beach Parking Permit is required. The Park consists of 35 acres of mangrove forest, coastal dunes and 3,200 feet of white sand beach along the Gulf of Mexico. There is a free beach shuttle that transports one from the parking lot over the 3/4 mile long boardwalk. There are restrooms at the beach plus food concessions and equipment rental (kayaks, paddleboards and beach chairs). Note: Clam Pass Beach was voted as one of the top 20 beaches in the United States, and is close to the Waldorf Astoria Beach Resort.
|Amenities & Activities|
- Naples Cay has a wide variety of social activities, clubs and events for its members and residents. Member Clubs provide a time and place to join others in a favorite skill or hobby. Club Events and Amenities include:
- Annual Balls and Holiday Events
- Beach Events
- Cocktail Parties
- Recreational Park
- Field Trips
|What is Deeded Beach Access?|
Deeded Beach Access means that a deed (agreement) specifically grants the public beach access via a right of way or a dedicated walkway between 2-shoreline properties. Deeded Beach Access is a nice amenity for those who own properties across the street from a developed shoreline allowing them beach access without passing through private property.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
VILLAS RAPHAEL at NAPLES CAY Documents
NAPLES CAY Documents
Communities within NAPLES CAY
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email