MONTICELLO AT NAPLES at PARK SHORE Information
Monticello At Naples Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
MONTICELLO AT NAPLES at PARK SHORE Photos PARK SHORE Photos
Built in the late 1990s, Monticello at Naples at Park Shore is located approximately 1/2-mile south of the shopping and restaurants at the Waterside Shops and approximately 1-mile east of Park Shore Beach. Monticello is a non-gated community within Naples at Park Shore comprised of 3-villas with attached garages, pavered driveways, underground utilities, screened patios and Spanish tile roofs.
- Granite countertops
- Upgraded wood cabinetry
- Tray ceilings
- Owners are allowed to keep a reasonable amount of small domesticated pets including birds, fish, cats and dogs.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
- Pets shall not be left unattended on screened porches, lanais, yards or garages.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- All leases must be approved by the Associations Board of Directors or its designee.
- There is no age restriction for occupants of units.
- Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is present).
|What are the Benefits of a Spanish Tile Roof?|
One of the advantages of a Spanish Tile roof is that due to its absorbent properties it keeps the temperatures in the home warm during the winter and cool during the summer. Another benefit is that Spanish Tile Roofs are fire-resistant and require very little maintenance. The lifetime of a Spanish Tile roof can last over 50-years.
What is a Tray Ceiling?
A Tray Ceiling has a recessed midsection that's higher than the perimeter walls, which provides a sense of spaciousness. This style has a clean, simple finish with an extra layer of crown molding. It can be dressed up with recessed lighting and other features. These ceilings give a spacious feel with an extra foot or two of height and are popular in Southwest Florida kitchens, bedrooms and living rooms.
What is Concrete Block Construction?
Concrete Block Construction which is also referred to as a CMU (concrete masonry unit) have great qualities for homes built in southwest Florida. Concrete blocks are unaffected by termites and are very sturdy during hurricane season. Concrete Blocks are fireproof and have great insulation qualities that help save energy. Also, concrete blocks do not degrade in the harsh Florida sun. Most concrete blocks measure 16x8x8, are lightweight and considered to be very durable; especially when they are filled with poured concrete and reinforced with steel rods.
PARK SHORE Information
Established in the early 1960s, Park Shore is a sub-community of the city of Naples and is located directly on the white sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico and just south of the shopping and restaurants of the Waterside Shops. Driving to Park Shore from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 30-40 minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 90-95 minutes using "Alligator Alley". Park Shore is a non-gated sub-community of private homes and security condominium buildings. Comprised of several neighborhoods, Park Shore has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. Nearly every home and condominium community has their own pool and all residents have access to Park Shore's beautiful beach facilities. Park Shore has amenities such as Walking Paths, Beach Access, Shopping, Boating plus private tennis and pools. Please see below for further information and links to Park Shore and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Park Shore sits atop hundreds of acres of land and is set amid multiple lakes, canals and the Gulf of Mexico.
- There are approximately 600-single family homes, 25-high-rise condominiums, many mid-rise condominiums and commercial real estate property that constitutes Park Shore.
- The Village on Venetian Bay is in the center of Park Shore and offers over 45-waterfront shops and waterside restaurants.
- There is no golf or main community club house at Park Shore.
- Access to the Gulf of Mexico with 2-bridge obstructions.
- Sidewalks, bicycling and walking paths
- Highly regarded private and public schools nearby.
- The streets are lit at night.
- Boat Slips available
- Deeded Beach Access
- No matter where you live in Park Shore, you are within blocks of a great restaurant. Four and five diamond rated restaurants are on the main streets in and surrounding Park Shores neighborhoods.
- There are tennis courts in neighborhood communities that are solely for the use of the association owners and their guests.
- There are private pools in neighborhood and condominium communities that are solely for the use of the association owners and their guests.
- Many condominium communities offer a fitness gym and there are various private facilities that cater to specialties in health and fitness such as Pilates, yoga, weight training and core training.
- There are nearby Day Spa's that offer an array services to help achieve a balanced mind and body. Various styles of massages and facial treatments are available and close by.
- The Venetian Bay Yacht Club (North) consists of 75 boat slips and is located north of the Park Shore Bridge and The Village on Venetian Bay Shopping Center.
- The Venetian Bay Yacht Club (South) consists of 70 boat slips and is located south of the Park Shore Bridge and The Village on Venetian Bay Shopping Center.
- The Association Fee includes repair to pilings and docks, water, electric and basic security.
- Access to the Gulf is through Doctor's Pass. There are two bridges that must be navigated to get to Doctor's Pass.
- Boat Slip Units may only be owned or leased, and exclusively used by persons who also own property in Park Shore
- Water, electric and parking provided.
- If the boat is over 45 feet, approval from the Association is needed.
- Bridge Clearance: Harbor Drive Bridge (Moorings) High tide - 12.26' and Low tide - 14.36'.
- Bridge Clearance: Park Shore Drive (Park Shore) High tide - 18' and Low tide 20.1'.
- There are five common beach areas located among the high-rises. They are owned by the associations that abut the open common areas. The commons are protected as open space and cannot be developed. The boardwalk or beach walk is a mile and a third from end to end and is located next to the sand dunes along the beaches of the Gulf. The walks through the commons add another two and a half miles for a total of just over five miles. The beach walk and the commons are for the use of residents of the associations owning the commons and their guests.
|Amenities & Activities|
- Park Shore has a wide variety of social activities, clubs and events for its members and residents. Member Clubs provide a time and place to join others in a favorite skill or hobby. Club Events and Amenities include:
- Annual Balls and Holiday Events
- Beach Events
- Cocktail Parties
- Community BBQ's
- Book Club
- The Park Shore Association is a voluntary homeowners association located within the City of Naples. They are the largest homeowners association in the City.
|Park Shore Association|
P.O Box 1435
Naples, FL 34106-1435
Park Shore Homeowners Association
5th Avenue Shops
The Village on Venetian Bay
City of Naples
Mercato Shopping Village
Coastland Shopping Center
Gulf Shore Association
|What is Deeded Beach Access?|
Deeded Beach Access means that a deed (agreement) specifically grants the public beach access via a right of way or a dedicated walkway between 2-shoreline properties. Deeded Beach Access is a nice amenity for those who own properties across the street from a developed shoreline allowing them beach access without passing through private property.
What is a Deeded Boat Slip?
A Deeded Boat Slip means that a boat slip can be purchased, but most often a purchase must be made by a property owner from within the building our community. Besides having a place to dock your boat a Deeded Boat Slip can increase the value of your property. Maintenance is usually handled by the HOA (Home Owners Association), but maintenance conditions may vary.
What is a Boat Slip Lease?
A Boat Slip Lease means that a boat slip can be leased from the Home Owners Association of a property but most often a lease must be made by a property owner from within the building our community. Besides having a place to dock your boat a leased boat slip can increase the value of your property as well as attract more renters if your HOA approves units to be leased. Maintenance is usually handled by the HOA (Home Owners Association), but maintenance conditions may vary.
|Venetian Bay Yacht Club|
|Raymond Lutgert Park|
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
MONTICELLO AT NAPLES at PARK SHORE Documents
PARK SHORE Documents
Communities within PARK SHORE
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email