VILLAS OF PARK SHORE at PARK SHORE Information
Villas Of Park Shore Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
VILLAS OF PARK SHORE at PARK SHORE Photos PARK SHORE Photos
Built in the late 1980s, the Villas of Park Shore are located approximately 500-yards east of the shopping and restaurants at The Village on Venetian Bay and approximately 700-yards east of Park Shore Beach on the Gulf of Mexico. The Villas of Park Shore are a non-gated community within Park Shore comprised of villas on a horseshoe drive with attached garages, pavered driveways, community pool, underground utilities, screened lanais, extra storage, tile roofs with courtyard views.
- The residents of Villas Of Park Shore have access to Park Shore's beach facilities, and other amenities.
- Remodeled clubhouse, community pool and tennis facility.
- 2006: New Roof
- Good quality brick paver roads & driveways
- Underground utilities
- Vaulted ceilings
- Good indoor daylight thanks to skylights
- The pool has good sun exposure
|Amenities and Features|
- Community Pool
- Sundeck with pool furnishings and chairs
- BBQ Area
- Community Room
- Tennis Courts
- Fitness Center
- No homeowners are permitted to keep a domesticated pet (i.e. dogs, cats and birds) in his or her home either temporarily or permanently without the prior written approval of the Board.
- Owners are allowed to keep a reasonable amount of small domesticated pets including birds, fish, cats and dogs.
- Four legged pets must be leashed or carried under the owner's arm at all times while on the common areas.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
- No reptiles, monkeys, amphibians or poultry may be kept in the unit.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- A unit owner may lease their unit up to 2 times during any 1 calendar year.
- No lease shall be for a period of less than 90 days.
- No lease may be for a period of more than 1 year.
- The board may, in its discretion, approve the same lease from year to year.
- No subleasing or assignment of lease rights by the lessee is allowed.
- All leases must be approved by the Associations Board of Directors or its designee.
- No portion of a unit (other than an entire unit) may be rented.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
- There is no age restriction for occupants of units.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall be closely supervised at all times by an adult.
- Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is present).
- Family and Non-family guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- There are restrictions as to the number of guests allowed to occupy the unit.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
R&P Property Management
265 Airport Road South
Naples, Florida 34104
|What is a Villa?|
Real Estate agents in Southwest Florida use the word VILLA to describe luxury residences that are either rented or bought as a seasonal vacation homes or permanent residences. A villa is a privately owned unit that is unattached, semi-attached or attached to other villas with no occupants above or below (only shared walls if attached). Villas commonly have balconies or terraces with fine interior furnishings and appliances. Each villa owner pays monthly into an HOA (Home Owners Association) and in turn the HOA maintains the common areas such as the gardens, pools, elevators, stairwells, parking, etc.
What are the Benefits of a Tile Roof?
One of the advantages of a Tile roof are that due to its absorbent properties it keeps the temperatures in the home warm during the winter and cool during the summer. Another benefit is that Tile Roofs are fire-resistant and require very little maintenance. The lifetime of a Tile roof can last over 50-years.
What are Vaulted Ceilings?
A vaulted ceiling connects to one wall of a room that is taller than the opposing wall. Vaulted Ceilings are different than Cathedral Ceilings because a Vaulted Ceilings highest point is not centered. The ceiling slants down to the lowest wall. A Vaulted Ceiling is less expensive than a Cathedral Ceiling while still creating a sense of spaciousness.
PARK SHORE Information
Established in the early 1960s, Park Shore is a sub-community of the city of Naples and is located directly on the white sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico and just south of the shopping and restaurants of the Waterside Shops. Driving to Park Shore from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 30-40 minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 90-95 minutes using "Alligator Alley". Park Shore is a non-gated sub-community of private homes and security condominium buildings. Comprised of several neighborhoods, Park Shore has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. Nearly every home and condominium community has their own pool and all residents have access to Park Shore's beautiful beach facilities. Park Shore has amenities such as Walking Paths, Beach Access, Shopping, Boating plus private tennis and pools. Please see below for further information and links to Park Shore and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Park Shore sits atop hundreds of acres of land and is set amid multiple lakes, canals and the Gulf of Mexico.
- There are approximately 600-single family homes, 25-high-rise condominiums, many mid-rise condominiums and commercial real estate property that constitutes Park Shore.
- The Village on Venetian Bay is in the center of Park Shore and offers over 45-waterfront shops and waterside restaurants.
- There is no golf or main community club house at Park Shore.
- Access to the Gulf of Mexico with 2-bridge obstructions.
- Sidewalks, bicycling and walking paths
- Highly regarded private and public schools nearby.
- The streets are lit at night.
- Boat Slips available
- Deeded Beach Access
- No matter where you live in Park Shore, you are within blocks of a great restaurant. Four and five diamond rated restaurants are on the main streets in and surrounding Park Shores neighborhoods.
- There are tennis courts in neighborhood communities that are solely for the use of the association owners and their guests.
- There are private pools in neighborhood and condominium communities that are solely for the use of the association owners and their guests.
- Many condominium communities offer a fitness gym and there are various private facilities that cater to specialties in health and fitness such as Pilates, yoga, weight training and core training.
- There are nearby Day Spa's that offer an array services to help achieve a balanced mind and body. Various styles of massages and facial treatments are available and close by.
- The Venetian Bay Yacht Club (North) consists of 75 boat slips and is located north of the Park Shore Bridge and The Village on Venetian Bay Shopping Center.
- The Venetian Bay Yacht Club (South) consists of 70 boat slips and is located south of the Park Shore Bridge and The Village on Venetian Bay Shopping Center.
- The Association Fee includes repair to pilings and docks, water, electric and basic security.
- Access to the Gulf is through Doctor's Pass. There are two bridges that must be navigated to get to Doctor's Pass.
- Boat Slip Units may only be owned or leased, and exclusively used by persons who also own property in Park Shore
- Water, electric and parking provided.
- If the boat is over 45 feet, approval from the Association is needed.
- Bridge Clearance: Harbor Drive Bridge (Moorings) High tide - 12.26' and Low tide - 14.36'.
- Bridge Clearance: Park Shore Drive (Park Shore) High tide - 18' and Low tide 20.1'.
- There are five common beach areas located among the high-rises. They are owned by the associations that abut the open common areas. The commons are protected as open space and cannot be developed. The boardwalk or beach walk is a mile and a third from end to end and is located next to the sand dunes along the beaches of the Gulf. The walks through the commons add another two and a half miles for a total of just over five miles. The beach walk and the commons are for the use of residents of the associations owning the commons and their guests.
|Amenities & Activities|
- Park Shore has a wide variety of social activities, clubs and events for its members and residents. Member Clubs provide a time and place to join others in a favorite skill or hobby. Club Events and Amenities include:
- Annual Balls and Holiday Events
- Beach Events
- Cocktail Parties
- Community BBQ's
- Book Club
- The Park Shore Association is a voluntary homeowners association located within the City of Naples. They are the largest homeowners association in the City.
|Park Shore Association|
P.O Box 1435
Naples, FL 34106-1435
Park Shore Homeowners Association
5th Avenue Shops
The Village on Venetian Bay
City of Naples
Mercato Shopping Village
Coastland Shopping Center
Gulf Shore Association
|What is Deeded Beach Access?|
Deeded Beach Access means that a deed (agreement) specifically grants the public beach access via a right of way or a dedicated walkway between 2-shoreline properties. Deeded Beach Access is a nice amenity for those who own properties across the street from a developed shoreline allowing them beach access without passing through private property.
What is a Deeded Boat Slip?
A Deeded Boat Slip means that a boat slip can be purchased, but most often a purchase must be made by a property owner from within the building our community. Besides having a place to dock your boat a Deeded Boat Slip can increase the value of your property. Maintenance is usually handled by the HOA (Home Owners Association), but maintenance conditions may vary.
What is a Boat Slip Lease?
A Boat Slip Lease means that a boat slip can be leased from the Home Owners Association of a property but most often a lease must be made by a property owner from within the building our community. Besides having a place to dock your boat a leased boat slip can increase the value of your property as well as attract more renters if your HOA approves units to be leased. Maintenance is usually handled by the HOA (Home Owners Association), but maintenance conditions may vary.
|Venetian Bay Yacht Club|
|Raymond Lutgert Park|
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
VILLAS OF PARK SHORE at PARK SHORE Documents
PARK SHORE Documents
Communities within PARK SHORE
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email