SUNDOWNER at PARK SHORE Information
Sundowner Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
SUNDOWNER at PARK SHORE Photos PARK SHORE Photos
Built in the late 1970s, Sundowner at Park Shore is located approximately 1-mile south of the shopping and restaurants at the Waterside Shops and approximately 1-mile east of Park Shore Beach. The Sundowner is a secure building within Park Shore comprised of condominiums with covered parking, community pool, underground utilities, screened lanais, metal and modified bitumen roof with courtyard views.
- The residents of Sundowner have access to Park Shore's beach facilities, and other amenities.
- Built 1979, the Sundowner has a total of 12-units.
- Underground utilities
- The pool has good sun exposure
|Amenities and Features|
- Community Pool
- Sundeck with pool furnishings and chairs
- BBQ Area
- The keeping of pets of any kind or description within the residence or property is prohibited.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- A unit owner may lease their unit up to 2 times during any 1 calendar year.
- No lease shall be for a period of less than 30 days.
- No lease may be for a period of more than 1 year.
- The board may, in its discretion, approve the same lease from year to year.
- No subleasing or assignment of lease rights by the lessee is allowed.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
- There is no age restriction for occupants of units.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall be closely supervised at all times by an adult.
- Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is present).
- Family and Non-family guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- There are restrictions as to the number of guests allowed to occupy the unit.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|What is the Difference between an Apartment and a Condominium?|
Condominiums are usually attached to one another similar to apartment units. The difference between an apartment and a condominium is that a condominium owner owns the unit and shares ownership of common areas with other condominium owners such as the clubhouse, pools, elevators, stairwells, parking lots, etc. Apartments on the other hand are not for sale; one must pay monthly rent to the landlord aka owner of the apartment building. As a condominium owner, you are a member of an HOA (Homeowners Association) and pay a monthly fee to the association in exchange for maintenance of the common areas.
What is Considered to be a Low-Rise Building in Southwest Florida?
A low rise building in Southwest Florida is considered to be between 1 - 3 stories and does not usually exceed 40 feet in height. A low-rise building may contain condominiums, villas, co-ops, townhomes and even coach homes. A low-rise building sometimes offers more privacy but may have fewer amenities. Parking for low-rise buildings is more commonly uncovered or uses carports that are detached from the building although with newer construction there are many exceptions.
What are the Benefits of a Metal Roof?
A Metal Roof or Tin Roof is a roofing system made from metal sheets or metal tiles. Metal is one of the more durable choices for roofing materials. Metal Roofs last a long time and because of their durability, Metal Roofs offer a significant cost savings over the long term. They require little maintenance and stand up to inclement weather. Another bonus to owning a Metal Roof is its resistance to fire and the fact that its 100% recyclable. The Disadvantages of a metal roof is that rust and corrosion can be a problem if the roof is not well maintained. The lifetime of a metal roof can last up to 50-years.
PARK SHORE Information
Established in the early 1960s, Park Shore is a sub-community of the city of Naples and is located directly on the white sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico and just south of the shopping and restaurants of the Waterside Shops. Driving to Park Shore from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 30-40 minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 90-95 minutes using "Alligator Alley". Park Shore is a non-gated sub-community of private homes and security condominium buildings. Comprised of several neighborhoods, Park Shore has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. Nearly every home and condominium community has their own pool and all residents have access to Park Shore's beautiful beach facilities. Park Shore has amenities such as Walking Paths, Beach Access, Shopping, Boating plus private tennis and pools. Please see below for further information and links to Park Shore and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Park Shore sits atop hundreds of acres of land and is set amid multiple lakes, canals and the Gulf of Mexico.
- There are approximately 600-single family homes, 25-high-rise condominiums, many mid-rise condominiums and commercial real estate property that constitutes Park Shore.
- The Village on Venetian Bay is in the center of Park Shore and offers over 45-waterfront shops and waterside restaurants.
- There is no golf or main community club house at Park Shore.
- Access to the Gulf of Mexico with 2-bridge obstructions.
- Sidewalks, bicycling and walking paths
- Highly regarded private and public schools nearby.
- The streets are lit at night.
- Boat Slips available
- Deeded Beach Access
- No matter where you live in Park Shore, you are within blocks of a great restaurant. Four and five diamond rated restaurants are on the main streets in and surrounding Park Shores neighborhoods.
- There are tennis courts in neighborhood communities that are solely for the use of the association owners and their guests.
- There are private pools in neighborhood and condominium communities that are solely for the use of the association owners and their guests.
- Many condominium communities offer a fitness gym and there are various private facilities that cater to specialties in health and fitness such as Pilates, yoga, weight training and core training.
- There are nearby Day Spa's that offer an array services to help achieve a balanced mind and body. Various styles of massages and facial treatments are available and close by.
- The Venetian Bay Yacht Club (North) consists of 75 boat slips and is located north of the Park Shore Bridge and The Village on Venetian Bay Shopping Center.
- The Venetian Bay Yacht Club (South) consists of 70 boat slips and is located south of the Park Shore Bridge and The Village on Venetian Bay Shopping Center.
- The Association Fee includes repair to pilings and docks, water, electric and basic security.
- Access to the Gulf is through Doctor's Pass. There are two bridges that must be navigated to get to Doctor's Pass.
- Boat Slip Units may only be owned or leased, and exclusively used by persons who also own property in Park Shore
- Water, electric and parking provided.
- If the boat is over 45 feet, approval from the Association is needed.
- Bridge Clearance: Harbor Drive Bridge (Moorings) High tide - 12.26' and Low tide - 14.36'.
- Bridge Clearance: Park Shore Drive (Park Shore) High tide - 18' and Low tide 20.1'.
- There are five common beach areas located among the high-rises. They are owned by the associations that abut the open common areas. The commons are protected as open space and cannot be developed. The boardwalk or beach walk is a mile and a third from end to end and is located next to the sand dunes along the beaches of the Gulf. The walks through the commons add another two and a half miles for a total of just over five miles. The beach walk and the commons are for the use of residents of the associations owning the commons and their guests.
|Amenities & Activities|
- Park Shore has a wide variety of social activities, clubs and events for its members and residents. Member Clubs provide a time and place to join others in a favorite skill or hobby. Club Events and Amenities include:
- Annual Balls and Holiday Events
- Beach Events
- Cocktail Parties
- Community BBQ's
- Book Club
- The Park Shore Association is a voluntary homeowners association located within the City of Naples. They are the largest homeowners association in the City.
|Park Shore Association|
P.O Box 1435
Naples, FL 34106-1435
Park Shore Homeowners Association
5th Avenue Shops
The Village on Venetian Bay
City of Naples
Mercato Shopping Village
Coastland Shopping Center
Gulf Shore Association
|What is Deeded Beach Access?|
Deeded Beach Access means that a deed (agreement) specifically grants the public beach access via a right of way or a dedicated walkway between 2-shoreline properties. Deeded Beach Access is a nice amenity for those who own properties across the street from a developed shoreline allowing them beach access without passing through private property.
What is a Deeded Boat Slip?
A Deeded Boat Slip means that a boat slip can be purchased, but most often a purchase must be made by a property owner from within the building our community. Besides having a place to dock your boat a Deeded Boat Slip can increase the value of your property. Maintenance is usually handled by the HOA (Home Owners Association), but maintenance conditions may vary.
What is a Boat Slip Lease?
A Boat Slip Lease means that a boat slip can be leased from the Home Owners Association of a property but most often a lease must be made by a property owner from within the building our community. Besides having a place to dock your boat a leased boat slip can increase the value of your property as well as attract more renters if your HOA approves units to be leased. Maintenance is usually handled by the HOA (Home Owners Association), but maintenance conditions may vary.
|Venetian Bay Yacht Club|
|Raymond Lutgert Park|
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
SUNDOWNER at PARK SHORE Documents
PARK SHORE Documents
Communities within PARK SHORE
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email