Built in the late 1980s, Orange Tree is located approximately 9-miles east of Interstate 75 and approximately 6-miles east of the shopping and restaurants at the Shoppes of Pebblebrooke on Immokalee Road. Driving to Orange Tree from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 40-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 95-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Orange Tree is a non-gated community. Comprised of several neighborhoods, Orange Tree has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. All neighborhoods have use of Orange Tree's community pool and clubhouse. Orange Tree has amenities such as Tennis, Pool and a Clubhouse.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Orange Tree sits atop over 100-acres of land and is set amid an 86-acre lake.
- Orange Tree is comprised of single family homes.
- Active community with plenty of amenities and social events.
- Sidewalks, bicycling and walking paths
- Underground Utilities
- Low Density Area
- The main pool has a spacious sundeck with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- The HOA includes cable, and irrigation for a healthy lawn year round.
- Homeowners are invited to join the Valencia Golf and Country Club at a discounted rate.
- The Orange Tree Clubhouse is a central meeting place for many social events and club meetings. The clubhouse includes an event kitchen and BBQ.
- The nearby Valencia Golf and Country Club also has a clubhouse, pool and grill.
- Other than special events, there is no Dining at Orange Tree.
- The Valencia Golf and Country Club has a day-grill that provides a gathering place for mid-day sandwiches and after game drinks. The menu changes regularly, providing seasonal variations. The bar overlooks the golf course and provides a diverse selection of beer, wine and spirits.
- Orange Tree does not have a golf course in its community but next door is the 18 hole, newly designed Valencia Golf & Country Club which provides a variety of competitive levels.
- The course is a par 72 and plays 7,145 yards from the tips.
- The Pro Shop offers the latest in Golf Apparel and accessories, hosts demo events, club fitting, re-gripping, spike replacement plus a summer reciprocal program.
- There is a driving range, practice green and PGA accredited staff/pro to help with swing instruction and golf course management.
- The public is invited to play during the off-season.
- Orange Tree has 2 Har-Tru tennis courts with plenty of tennis activity for players of all skill levels.
- Large outdoor heated pool with pavered pool deck and spa.
- Shallow area for children's play.
- Pool has lounge chairs and tables.
- Pool restrooms and drinking fountain.
- Approximately 50% of the private homes in Orange Tree have private pools that are used by the homeowners and their guests.
- 86-acre lake for fishing and boating.
- Fresh water lake electric boats/sailboats/kayaks and canoes. No combustion engines are allowed.
- The Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park is only 13-miles away. The beach park is 166-acres in size and has a 1-mile long beach. There are restrooms and showers at the beach plus food concessions and equipment rental (kayaks, paddleboards, scuba, beach chairs and umbrellas). There are 5-parking lots connected by trails and boardwalks. There is a boat ramp that feeds into Turkey Bay, which is where the Cocohatchee River meets the Gulf of Mexico. The docks at the boat ramp are disability accessible.
|Amenities & Activities|
- Orange Tree has a wide variety of social activities, clubs and events for its members and residents. Member Clubs provide a time and place to join others in a favorite skill or hobby. Club Events and Amenities include:
- Cocktail Parties
- Community BBQ's
- Book Club
- Non-Equity Golf Memberships are available for residents at a discounted rate to the Valencia Golf and Country Club.
- There are family and individual memberships available.
Valencia Golf and Country Club
|What is a Non-Equity Golf Community?|
Like an equity course, homes, condos and villas surround the course and memberships are available to homeowners. Unlike an equity course, membership does not mean ownership. The course is owned by a corporation and is a for profit business. Your initiation fee and annual dues are not refundable and memberships are not available for transfer. The board of governors is still made up of members, but you'll also see the clubs General Manager and Department Managers at their meetings (the latter being hired by the corporation that owns the club). The benefit of a non-equity membership is that membership is not mandatory to homeowners and if the club falls into a financial hardship you cannot be assessed.
What is a Single Family Home?
Unlike an Apartment, Condo or Townhome, a Single Family Home does not share a common wall with another home and are most commonly free-standing residential buildings. A Single Family Home is often occupied by one family. There are instances when a basement or mother-in-law suite may be rented in a Single Family Home, but that is not enough to change the homes classification to a Multi-Family Home. Lots (yards) are often larger than the structure which is owned by the homeowner and is the responsibility of the homeowner to maintain unless there is an HOA (Homeowners Associations) responsible for upkeep.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.