PALM RIVER MHP Information
Palm River Mhp Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
PALM RIVER MHP Photos
Built in the mid 1960s, Palm River Mobile Home Park is located approximately 2-miles northeast of the shopping and restaurants at the Mercato Shopping Center and approximately 1-mile east of Delnor-Wiggins Preserve and Beach. Palm River Mobile Home Park is a non-gated community comprised of manufactured homes on a mixture of cul-de-sacs and circle drives with covered parking, with gulf access and one bridge obstruction to the gulf.
- Deeded boat slips available.
- Leased boat slips available.
|Amenities and Features|
- Owners are allowed to keep a reasonable amount of small domesticated pets including birds, fish, cats and dogs.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
- Four legged pets must be leashed or carried under the owner's arm at all times while on the common areas.
- No reptiles, monkeys, amphibians or poultry may be kept in the unit.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- All leases must be approved by the Associations Board of Directors or its designee.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall be closely supervised at all times by an adult.
- Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is present).
- Family and Non-family guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- There are restrictions as to the number of guests allowed to occupy the unit.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
- The Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park is only 1-mile away. The beach park is 166-acres in size and has a 1-mile long beach. There are restrooms and showers at the beach plus food concessions and equipment rental (kayaks, paddleboards, scuba, beach chairs and umbrellas). There are 5-parking lots connected by trails and boardwalks. There is a boat ramp that feeds into Turkey Bay, which is where the Cocohatchee River meets the Gulf of Mexico. The docks at the boat ramp are disability accessible.
|What is a Manufactured Home?|
A manufactured home is one type of home thats been built in a factory. Other types of homes that use factory-made building parts include modular homes, panelized homes, mobile homes, pre-cut homes, and other varieties of prefab homes. Factory-built houses usually cost much less than a site-built house on a foundation.
What is a Deeded Boat Slip?
A Deeded Boat Slip means that a boat slip can be purchased, but most often a purchase must be made by a property owner from within the building our community. Besides having a place to dock your boat a Deeded Boat Slip can increase the value of your property. Maintenance is usually handled by the HOA (Home Owners Association), but maintenance conditions may vary.
What is a Boat Slip Lease?
A Boat Slip Lease means that a boat slip can be leased from the Home Owners Association of a property but most often a lease must be made by a property owner from within the building our community. Besides having a place to dock your boat a leased boat slip can increase the value of your property as well as attract more renters if your HOA approves units to be leased. Maintenance is usually handled by the HOA (Home Owners Association), but maintenance conditions may vary.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
Communities within NORTH COAST NAPLES
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email