Up to the last 5 Solds for Pelican Isle:
Click Here for More Pelican Isle Sales Information
445 DOCKSIDE DR, #B-303 - Tax Record
Intersecting Canal, Mangrove, River Frontage
425 DOCKSIDE DR, #206 - Tax Record
445 DOCKSIDE DR, #A-301 - Tax Record
Basin, Bay, Canal, Creek, Intersecting Canal, Lagoon, Mangrove, Navigable, Seawall
445 DOCKSIDE DR, #1004 - Tax Record
Basin, Bay, Mangrove, Navigable, See Remarks
445 DOCKSIDE DR, #A-604 - Tax Record
Fresh Water, Mangrove, Navigable, See Remarks
PELICAN ISLE Information
Pelican Isle Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
PELICAN ISLE Photos
Built in the mid 1990s through mid 2000s, Pelican Isle is located approximately 3-miles northwest of the shopping and restaurants at the Mercato Shopping Center and approximately 1-1/2 miles northeast of Delnor-Wiggins Preserve and Beach (by car). By boat, the Gulf of Mexico is around 500-yards west of the Pelican Isle Yacht Club. Driving to Pelican Isle from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 35-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 95-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Pelican Isle is a 24-hour guard gated community with a pass key gated entrance with metal swing gates for owners/members. Comprised of 3-buildings, Pelican Isle has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. Each sub-community has their own community pool and cabana. All members of the Pelican Isle Yacht Club have use of the yacht clubs community pool and clubhouse. Pelican Isle has amenities such as Tennis, Pool, Fitness Center, Dining, Boat Docks and a Clubhouse. Please see below for further information and links to the Pelican Isle Community.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Pelican Isle sits atop a 15-acre island and is surrounded by 190-boat slips.
- There are a total of three hi-rise condominium buildings containing 136-luxury condominium units.
- There is a state of the art marina facility on Pelican Isle housing boats up to 55 feet in length and drafts up to 4.5 feet deep.
- There is no golf on Pelican Isle but many offsite golf facilities are nearby.
- The Pelican Isle Yacht Club offers many forms of membership that may be acquired.
- Joining the Yacht Club is voluntary.
- Anyone can be a member of the Yacht Club, including people who do not live in Pelican Isle.
- If you are a member of the Yacht Club, you can lease a slip for $2500.
- In order to own a slip, you need to have a membership to the Yacht Club.
- Active community with plenty of amenities and social events.
- Units range in size from approximately 2,400 to 3,600 square feet of living space (under air).
- Access to the Gulf of Mexico with no bridge obstructions.
- Easy access to boating fuel dock.
- Low Density Area (surrounded by water and preserves).
- The community pools have spacious sundecks with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- Full time on-site manager from 8am - 5pm during the week.
- The 2nd building has a community room and event kitchen.
- The Pelican Isle Yacht Club has a Clubhouse that includes dinning, fitness, pool and tennis faculties.
- The Pelican Isle Yacht Club has a main dining room for members and guests of members. The dinner menu is often updated with the latest fare. The main dining room is also used for special events such as holiday gatherings, parties, annual boating races and events.
- The Pelican Isle Yacht Club Grill and Lounge has indoor seating and outdoor terrace seating with bay views.
- There is no golf course on-site but various courses are nearby such as the 18 hole LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort. This Bob Cupp designed golf course provides a variety of competitive levels.
- The Pro Shop offers the latest in Golf Apparel and accessories, hosts demo events, club fitting, re-gripping, spike replacement plus a summer reciprocal program.
- There is a driving range, practice green and PGA accredited staff/pro to help with swing instruction and golf course management.
- There is a practice area consisting of large putting greens, chipping greens and practice bunkers.
- The course is a par 72 and plays 6,907 yards from the tips.
- Pelican Isle has 2-tennis courts with plenty of tennis activity for players of all skill levels.
- The tennis courts have green windscreens to provide a solid background for optimum vision and playability.
- 2-Large outdoor heated pools with pavered pool deck and spa.
- Pelican Isle Yacht Club also has a heated pool.
- Pools have lanes designated for swimming laps.
- Pool has lounge chairs and tables.
- Pool restrooms and drinking fountain.
- All three pools sit bayside.
- Each building has a fitness area.
- The Pelican Isle Yacht Club fitness area is located in the main clubhouse with accredited trainers available for one-on-one instruction.
- The Fitness Center has state-of-the-art fitness equipment, including cardiovascular, strength machines, free weights and a designated stretching area.
- Within the facility are men's and women's locker rooms with showers.
- Designated by the Florida Department of Environmental Protection as a "Clean Marina" the Pelican Isle Yacht Club offers direct gulf access and has 190 marina slips for vessels up to 55 feet in length and drafts up to 4.5 feet deep.
- Dry pipe for fire protection system
- Docking assistance is available
- Food service available for take out
- Easy access to fuel dock
- Shower and laundry facilities
- The Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park is only 2-miles away. The beach park is 166-acres in size and has a 1-mile long beach. There are restrooms and showers at the beach plus food concessions and equipment rental (kayaks, paddleboards, scuba, beach chairs and umbrellas). There are 5-parking lots connected by trails and boardwalks. There is a boat ramp that feeds into Turkey Bay, which is where the Cocohatchee River meets the Gulf of Mexico. The docks at the boat ramp are disability accessible.
|Amenities & Activities|
- Pelican Isle has a wide variety of social activities, clubs and events for its members and residents. Member Clubs provide a time and place to join others in a favorite skill or hobby. Club Events and Amenities include:
- Annual Balls and Holiday Events
- Cocktail Parties
- Community BBQ's
- The Pelican Isle Yacht Club has group yachting excursions to locations in Florida and the Bahamas plus backwater explorations of the Cocohatchee River in canoes and kayaks and special theme parties and events throughout the year.
- Equity, Non-Equity and Social Memberships to the Pelican Isle Yacht Club are available for residents and non-residents.
- For more detailed membership information, please click here: Pelican Isle Yacht Club Membership Website.
Pelican Isle Yacht Club
Mercato Shopping Center
|What is a Boat Slip Lease?|
A Boat Slip Lease means that a boat slip can be leased from the Home Owners Association of a property but most often a lease must be made by a property owner from within the building our community. Besides having a place to dock your boat a leased boat slip can increase the value of your property as well as attract more renters if your HOA approves units to be leased. Maintenance is usually handled by the HOA (Home Owners Association), but maintenance conditions may vary.
What is a Deeded Boat Slip?
A Deeded Boat Slip means that a boat slip can be purchased, but most often a purchase must be made by a property owner from within the building our community. Besides having a place to dock your boat a Deeded Boat Slip can increase the value of your property. Maintenance is usually handled by the HOA (Home Owners Association), but maintenance conditions may vary.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
PELICAN ISLE Documents
Communities within NORTH COAST NAPLES
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email