Amberton Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
Built in the mid 2000s, Amberton is located approximately 1-mile east of Interstate 75 and a similar distance west of the shopping and restaurants at the Shoppes of Pebblebrooke on Immokalee Road. Amberton is a non-gated community comprised of condominiums with covered parking and lake or preserve views.
|Amenities and Features|
- Gated community
- Tot lot
- Each Unit may keep one (1) dog OR one (1) cat not to exceed seventy (70) pounds in weight at maturity.
- Cats and dogs must be leashed or carried under the owner's arm at all times while on the condominium property outside of the unit.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
- No reptiles, amphibians, poultry or livestock may be kept in the Condominium.
- Certain breeds of dogs are prohibited. Check the Use Restrictions for the specifics.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- A Unit Owner may not lease a Unit for more than two (2) separate leases or rentals during any one (1) calendar year.
- No lease shall be for a period of less than six (6) months.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
Communities within NORTH EAST NAPLES
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email