Up to the last 5 Solds for Camden Cove:
Click Here for More Camden Cove Sales Information
14870 PLEASANT BAY LN, #1104 - Tax Record
14870 PLEASANT BAY LN, #1102 - Tax Record
14880 PLEASANT BAY LN, #2206 - Tax Record
14870 PLEASANT BAY LN, #1106 - Tax Record
14880 PLEASANT BAY LN, #2106 - Tax Record
CAMDEN COVE Information
Camden Cove Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
CAMDEN COVE Photos
Built in the mid 2000s, Camden Cove has 7-buildings with 8-floor plans totaling 80-units. There is a privacy entry gate to the property for automated entry. Camden Cove is located approximately 1/2-mile south of the Shoppes of Pebblebrooke on Immokalee Road and approximately 7-miles east of Vanderbilt Beach and the shopping and restaurants at the Mercato Shopping Center. Camden Cove is a gated community comprised of low-rise condominiums with covered parking.
|Amenities and Features|
- Community Pool
- BBQ Area
- Owners are allowed to keep up to 2 domesticated pets including birds, fish, cats and dogs.
- Cats and dogs must be leashed or carried under the owner's arm at all times while on the common areas.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
- No reptiles, amphibians, poultry or livestock may be kept in the Condominium.
- Tenants / Lessees are allowed domestic pets. See Use Restrictions for details.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- A unit owner may lease their unit up to 3 times during any 1 calendar year or any 12 month period. See Use Restrictions for details.
- No lease shall be for a period of less than 90 days.
- No lease may be for a period of more than 1 year.
- The board may, in its discretion, approve the same lease from year to year.
- There is no age restriction for occupants of units.
- Minors under the age of 12 shall be closely supervised at all times by an adult.
- Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is present).
- Family and Non-family guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- There are restrictions as to the number of guests allowed to occupy the unit.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|What is Considered to be a Low-Rise Building in Southwest Florida?|
A low rise building in Southwest Florida is considered to be between 1 - 3 stories and does not usually exceed 40 feet in height. A low-rise building may contain condominiums, villas, co-ops, townhomes and even coach homes. A low-rise building sometimes offers more privacy but may have fewer amenities. Parking for low-rise buildings is more commonly uncovered or uses carports that are detached from the building although with newer construction there are many exceptions.
What is an Asphalt Shingled Roof?
Asphalt shingles come in two varieties: Fiberglass and Organic. Fiberglass shingles are made of a woven fiberglass mat that is covered with a waterproof asphalt coating, and topped with ceramic granules that shield the roof from harmful UV rays. The traditional organic mat-based shingles are similar to fiberglass shingles except that instead of fiberglass, organic shingles are made from felt paper saturated in asphalt for waterproofing, and coated with ceramic granules for UV protection. The lifespan of either Asphalt shingled roof runs between 20 and 30 years.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
CAMDEN COVE Documents
Communities within NORTH EAST NAPLES
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email