Up to the last 5 Solds for Key Royal:
Click Here for More Key Royal Sales Information
8304 KEY ROYAL CIR, #1711 - Tax Record
8288 KEY ROYAL LN, #1425 - Tax Record
8271 KEY ROYAL CIR, #921 - Tax Record
8297 KEY ROYAL LN, #332 - Tax Record
8224 KEY ROYAL CIR, #233 - Tax Record
KEY ROYAL Information
Key Royal Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
KEY ROYAL Photos
Built in the early 2000s, Key Royal is located approximately 2-miles east of Interstate 75 and less than 1-mile west of the shopping and restaurants at the Shoppes of Pebblebrooke on Immokalee Road. Key Royal is a gated community comprised of 270-low-rise (3-story) condominiums within 17 buildings with tile roofs and car ports that surround 2 lakes with lighted fountains. Key Royal has covered parking and full access to the heated pool, spa, fitness center and more. Key Royal is one city block east of two schools: Laurel Oak Elementary School and Gulf Coast High School.
- Underground Utilities
- Guest Parking Extremely Limited, Everything is Reserved
- These 3-Story buildings do not have elevators
- HOA Fees include Cable, Pest Control and Trash Pickup
- A security officer patrols the grounds from 8pm - 4am every day
- A security officer patrols the pool area on the weekends from noon-6pm
- Residents can reserve the clubhouse for parties.
|Amenities and Features|
- Large Heated Pool
- Sundeck with pool furniture
- Air Conditioned Clubhouse has a Business Center, Full Kitchen, Library, Social Room, Poker Room and Fitness Center
- BBQ Area
- Owners are allowed to keep up to 2 small domesticated pets including birds, fish, cats and dogs.
- Four legged pets must be leashed or carried under the owner's arm at all times while on the common areas.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
- No reptiles, amphibians, poultry or livestock may be kept in the unit.
- Certain breeds of dogs are prohibited.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- A unit owner may lease their unit up to 4 times during any 1 calendar year or any 12 month period.
- No lease shall be for a period of less than 30 days.
- No lease may be for a period of more than 1 year.
- The board may, in its discretion, approve the same lease from year to year.
- No subleasing or assignment of lease rights by the lessee is allowed.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
- The Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park is only 7-miles away. The beach park is 166-acres in size and has a 1-mile long beach. There are restrooms and showers at the beach plus food concessions and equipment rental (kayaks, paddleboards, scuba, beach chairs and umbrellas). There are 5-parking lots connected by trails and boardwalks. There is a boat ramp that feeds into Turkey Bay, which is where the Cocohatchee River meets the Gulf of Mexico. The docks at the boat ramp are disability accessible.
Key Royal Condominium Association, Inc.
8204 Key Royal Circle
Naples, FL 34119
|What is the Difference between an Apartment and a Condominium?|
Condominiums are usually attached to one another similar to apartment units. The difference between an apartment and a condominium is that a condominium owner owns the unit and shares ownership of common areas with other condominium owners such as the clubhouse, pools, elevators, stairwells, parking lots, etc. Apartments on the other hand are not for sale; one must pay monthly rent to the landlord aka owner of the apartment building. As a condominium owner, you are a member of an HOA (Homeowners Association) and pay a monthly fee to the association in exchange for maintenance of the common areas.
|What is Considered to be a Low-Rise Building in Southwest Florida?|
A low rise building in Southwest Florida is considered between 1 - 3 stories and does not usually exceed 40 feet in height. A low-rise building may contain condominiums, villas, co-ops, townhomes and even coach homes. A low-rise building sometimes offers more privacy but may have fewer amenities. Parking for low-rise buildings is more commonly uncovered or uses carports that are detached from the building although there are many exceptions.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
KEY ROYAL Documents
Communities within NORTH EAST NAPLES
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email