Up to the last 5 Solds for Saturnia Lakes:
Click Here for More Saturnia Lakes Sales Information
2222 CAMPESTRE TER - Tax Record
1715 TRIANGLE PALM TER - Tax Record
Fresh Water, Lake
2119 ISLA DE PALMA CIR - Tax Record
1857 SENEGAL DATE DR - Tax Record
2242 CAMPESTRE TER - Tax Record
SATURNIA LAKES Information
Saturnia Lakes Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
SATURNIA LAKES Photos
Built in the early 2000s, Saturnia Lakes is located approximately 1-mile east of Interstate 75 and approximately 6-miles east of Delnor-Wiggins Preserve and Beach. Saturnia Lakes is a 24-hour man gated community comprised of single family homes on a mixture of cul-de-sacs and circle drives with attached garages, pavered driveways, private pools, underground utilities, concrete block construction, Spanish tile roofs with preserve and lake views. Saturnia Lakes is in a Deed Restricted Community. For more information on Deed Restricted Communities please see (below).
- The residents of Saturnia Lakes have access to Saturnia's country club, tennis, pool, and other amenities.
- The Quarterly HOA Dues include: Landscaping, Fertilizing, Irrigation Water, Cable TV, Alarm Monitoring, Pests & Weed Control, Clubhouse & Sport Park Facilities, 24/7 Guarded Gate, Security & Patrol, Social Director and Full Time Property Management
- 12,000 square foot clubhouse
- Concrete block construction
- Underground utilities
- Substantial area for poolside lounging
- The pool has good sun exposure
|Amenities and Features|
- 2-Community Pools, one is a lap pool
- 4-Har-Tru Tennis Courts
- Clubhouse with catering kitchen
- Fitness Center
- Sundeck with pool furnishings and chairs
- Community Room
- BBQ Area
- A ballroom is available to host events such as weddings
- Arts and crafts room
- Internet Cafe and Business Center
- Owners are allowed to keep a reasonable amount of small domesticated pets including birds, fish, cats and dogs.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
- No reptiles, monkeys, amphibians or poultry may be kept in the unit.
- Pets shall not be left unattended on screened porches, lanais, yards or garages.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- All leases must be approved by the Associations Board of Directors or its designee.
- A unit owner may lease their unit.
- There is no age restriction for occupants of units.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall be closely supervised at all times by an adult.
- Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is present).
- Family and Non-family guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- There are restrictions as to the number of guests allowed to occupy the unit.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
- The Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park is only 6-miles away. The beach park is 166-acres in size and has a 1-mile long beach. There are restrooms and showers at the beach plus food concessions and equipment rental (kayaks, paddleboards, scuba, beach chairs and umbrellas). There are 5-parking lots connected by trails and boardwalks. There is a boat ramp that feeds into Turkey Bay, which is where the Cocohatchee River meets the Gulf of Mexico. The docks at the boat ramp are disability accessible.
KW Property Management & Consulting
15076 Toscana Way
Naples, FL 34120
|What is a Deed Restricted Community?|
When one owns a home in a neighborhood or community that is in a "deed restricted area"; this means that there are bylaws governing the neighborhood or community which prohibit the homeowners from doing certain things to the detriment of the neighborhood or community. For example, some neighborhoods or communities require you to contact them prior to changing the exterior color of your home or restrict overnight parking on the street. Each community is different and each Home Owners Association (HOA) has different rules. The premise is to maintain the aesthetic appearance and value of your home and the other homes in the HOA. There is usually a fee required that is payable to the HOA for the maintenance of the common grounds, including amenities if applicable.
What are the Benefits of a Spanish Tile Roof?
One of the advantages of a Spanish Tile roof is that due to its absorbent properties it keeps the temperatures in the home warm during the winter and cool during the summer. Another benefit is that Spanish Tile Roofs are fire-resistant and require very little maintenance. The lifetime of a Spanish Tile roof can last over 50-years.
What are Vaulted Ceilings?
A vaulted ceiling connects to one wall of a room that is taller than the opposing wall. Vaulted Ceilings are different than Cathedral Ceilings because a Vaulted Ceilings highest point is not centered. The ceiling slants down to the lowest wall. A Vaulted Ceiling is less expensive than a Cathedral Ceiling while still creating a sense of spaciousness.
What is a Pavered Walkway or Driveway?
Concrete pavers are basically fancy bricks that are manufactured in mass to create stronger driveways and walkways than standard poured concrete. Concrete pavers are popular for luxury residences in Southwest Florida because they are available in a variety of shapes and styles giving the homeowner plenty of choices to create a unique driveway or walkway that complements their home and landscaping. Pavers are also practical for pool surroundings, patios and walkways because they drain efficiently during summer storms and remain tacky for good footing in wet weather. Another paver benefit: If a paver gets cracked or damaged, individual pavers can be removed and replaced.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
SATURNIA LAKES Documents
Communities within NORTH EAST NAPLES
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email