Up to the last 5 Solds for Aston Gardens:
Click Here for More Aston Gardens Sales Information
4805 ASTON GARDENS WAY, #C101 - Tax Record
4825 ASTON GARDENS WAY, #A102 - Tax Record
4805 ASTON GARDENS WAY, #C-202 - Tax Record
4795 ASTON GARDENS WAY, #D102 - Tax Record
4805 ASTON GARDENS WAY, #C102 - Tax Record
ASTON GARDENS Information
Aston Gardens Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
ASTON GARDENS Photos
Built in the early 2000's, Aston Gardens is located approximately 1-mile northeast of the Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, 4-miles east of the shopping and restaurants of Mercato Shopping Center and 5-miles east of Vanderbilt Beach. Aston Gardens is a gated community comprised of villas and condominiums with covered parking, tile roofs, and pavered driveways.
|Amenities and Features|
- Transportation Services
- Continental breakfast six days a week
- Weekly Housekeeping services
- Annual spring cleaning
- Flat linens laundered
- Utility services except telephone and internet included
- Interior and exterior maintenance (including appliances)
- First class concierge services
- 24 hour security system team
- Pest control
- Trash removal
- Street lights
- 23,000 square ft Clubhouse featuring a full time social activity director, a general store, beauty and barber services, library and business center, billiards and game room, Grand Ballroom, comfortable lounge, luxurious main and private dining rooms, fireplace, a fitness center and an arts and crafts studio.
- Heated pool with sundeck and spa
- Walking paths
- Putting greens
- BBQ Area
- Bocce ball
- Lakeside Gazebo
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- A Unit Owner may not lease a Unit for more than three (3) separate leases or rentals during any one (1) calendar year.
- No lease shall be for a period of less than thirty (30) days.
- No lease may be for a period of more than one (1) year.
- No homeowners are permitted to keep a domesticated pet (i.e. dogs, cats and birds) in his or her home either temporarily or permanently without the prior written approval of the Board.
- Four legged pets must be leashed or carried under the owner's arm at all times while on the common areas.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
- No reptiles, monkeys, amphibians or poultry may be kept in the unit.
- Pets shall not be left unattended on screened porches, lanais, yards or garages.
- Vanderbilt Beach is just 5-miles away and has 152 parking spaces. There is additional metered parking on the street with easy handicap accessibility to the beach. The Vanderbilt Beach Park also has a new 375-space parking garage for public use. There is a $6.00 parking fee at the parking lot or a Beach Parking Permit is required. There are restrooms at the beach plus nearby food concessions and equipment rental (kayaks, paddleboards and beach chairs). Note: Vanderbilt Beach is typically voted as one of the top 25-beaches in the country and was recently voted #5 in US News & World Report's "Most Relaxing Beaches".
Southwest Property Management Corp.
1044 Castello Dr., Ste. 206
Naples, FL 34103
|What are the Benefits of a Spanish Tile Roof?|
One of the advantages of a Spanish Tile roof is that due to its absorbent properties it keeps the temperatures in the home warm during the winter and cool during the summer. Another benefit is that Spanish Tile Roofs are fire-resistant and require very little maintenance. The lifetime of a Spanish Tile roof can last over 50-years.
What is a Pavered Walkway or Driveway?
Concrete pavers are basically fancy bricks that are manufactured in mass to create stronger driveways and walkways than standard poured concrete. Concrete pavers are popular for luxury residences in Southwest Florida because they are available in a variety of shapes and styles giving the homeowner plenty of choices to create a unique driveway or walkway that complements their home and landscaping. Pavers are also practical for pool surroundings, patios and walkways because they drain efficiently during summer storms and remain tacky for good footing in wet weather. Another paver benefit: If a paver gets cracked or damaged, individual pavers can be removed and replaced.
What is Considered to be a Low-Rise Building in Southwest Florida?
A low rise building in Southwest Florida is considered to be between 1 - 3 stories and does not usually exceed 40 feet in height. A low-rise building may contain condominiums, villas, co-ops, townhomes and even coach homes. A low-rise building sometimes offers more privacy but may have fewer amenities. Parking for low-rise buildings is more commonly uncovered or uses carports that are detached from the building although with newer construction there are many exceptions.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
ASTON GARDENS Documents
Communities within NORTH NAPLES
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email