Up to the last 5 Solds for Pine Ridge:
Click Here for More Pine Ridge Sales Information
6656 TRAIL BLVD - Tax Record
6656 TRAIL BLVD - Tax Record
149 CARIBBEAN CT - Tax Record
149 CARIBBEAN CT - Tax Record
136 HICKORY RD - Tax Record
PINE RIDGE Information
Pine Ridge Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
PINE RIDGE Photos
Built in the late 1950s to present, Pine Ridge is below Vanderbilt Beach Road and above Pine Ridge Road while abutting US41 to the west and Goodlette Frank Road to the east. From the center of Pine Ridge you are either 1.5 miles south of the shopping and restaurants at the Mercato Shopping Center or 1.5 miles north of the shopping and restaurants at the Waterside Shops. Driving to Pine Ridge from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 35-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 95-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Pine Ridge is a non-gated community. Comprised of 4 sub-communities, Pine Ridge has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. Pine Ridge is a neighborhood community and therefore has no clubhouse or main pool. That being said, 80% of the private residences in Pine Ridge have a private pool and in some cases a private tennis court. Pine Ridge is known for their large lots and being very close to metropolitan Naples. The larger lots allow room for estate homes and the space to pursue equestrian hobbies with horse stables and fenced horse runs. Please see below for further information and links to Pine Ridge and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Pine Ridge sits atop hundreds of acres of land and is set amid multiple lakes.
- Depending where you are in Pine Ridge, you can be within 1-3 miles away from the white sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico.
- Single Family Homes
- Estate Homes
- Ranch Homes
- There is no main community club house, dining or main community pool at Pine Ridge.
- Highly regarded private and public schools nearby.
- Close to shopping, beaches and golf.
- Low density area with larger lots.
- No matter where you live in Pine Ridge, you are within blocks of a great restaurant. Four and five diamond rated restaurants are on the main streets and surrounding Pine Ridges neighborhoods.
- There are no golf courses in Pine Ridge but memberships are available to many courses in the area. Example: The LaPlaya Beach & Golf Club is approximately 3-miles north of Pine Ridge and is an 18 hole, Bob Cupp designed golf course providing a variety of competitive levels.
- The course is a par 72 and plays 6,907 yards from the tips.
- The Pro Shop offers the latest in Golf Apparel and accessories, hosts demo events, club fitting, re-gripping, spike replacement plus a summer reciprocal program.
- There is a driving range, practice green and PGA accredited staff/pro to help with swing instruction and golf course management.
- The Beach Club is an equal distance northwest of Pine Ridge.
- There is no pool or main clubhouse but each sub-community has its own pool and cabana.
- From the center of Pine Ridge you are either 2.5 miles southeast of Vanderbilt Beach or 2.5 miles northeast of Clam Pass Beach (both public beaches).
- The LaPlaya Beach Club is on Vanderbilt Beach and accepts members from Pine Ridge. The Beach Club offers beachside dinning, complimentary valet, beach and pool services plus beach attendants. Parents and kids alike enjoy the Tiki Bar, Kids Camps, and a full calendar of events and activities that make the club lifestyle pleasurable. Added amenities also include a full service spa and fitness center with complimentary exercise classes.
|What is an Estate Home?|
Estate Homes are similarly defined throughout the country as a customized estate with a large amount of square footage, custom master suites, a large number of bedrooms and bathrooms, multiple garage bays with pools and spas on a premium piece of property.
What is a Villa?
Real Estate agents in Southwest Florida use the word VILLA to describe luxury residences that are either rented or bought as a seasonal vacation homes or permanent residences. A villa is a privately owned unit that is unattached, semi-attached or attached to other villas with no occupants above or below (only shared walls if attached). Villas commonly have balconies or terraces with fine interior furnishings and appliances. Each villa owner pays monthly into an HOA (Home Owners Association) and in turn the HOA maintains the common areas such as the gardens, pools, elevators, stairwells, parking, etc.
What is the Difference between an Apartment and a Condominium?
Condominiums are usually attached to one another similar to apartment units. The difference between an apartment and a condominium is that a condominium owner owns the unit and shares ownership of common areas with other condominium owners such as the clubhouse, pools, elevators, stairwells, parking lots, etc. Apartments on the other hand are not for sale; one must pay monthly rent to the landlord aka owner of the apartment building. As a condominium owner, you are a member of an HOA (Homeowners Association) and pay a monthly fee to the association in exchange for maintenance of the common areas.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
Communities within NORTH NAPLES
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email