MADISON ESTATES Information
Madison Estates Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
MADISON ESTATES Photos
Built in the mid 1960s to present, Madison Estates is located approximately 3-miles northeast of the shopping and restaurants at the Mercato Shopping Center and approximately 4-miles east of Delnor-Wiggins Preserve and Beach. Madison Estates is a non-gated neighborhood comprised of single family homes on a cul-de-sac with attached garages, some private pools, underground utilities, mostly asphalt shingled roofs in a low density neighborhood.
- 13-home enclave
- Underground Utilities
- Madison Estates is a deeded neighborhood (see definition below).
- Owners are allowed to keep a reasonable amount of small domesticated pets including birds, fish, cats and dogs.
- No reptiles, monkeys, amphibians or poultry may be kept in the unit.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- A unit owner may lease their home as often as they choose.
- There is no age restriction for occupants of units.
- The Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park is only 4-miles away. The beach park is 166-acres in size and has a 1-mile long beach. There are restrooms and showers at the beach plus food concessions and equipment rental (kayaks, paddleboards, scuba, beach chairs and umbrellas). There are 5-parking lots connected by trails and boardwalks. There is a boat ramp that feeds into Turkey Bay, which is where the Cocohatchee River meets the Gulf of Mexico. The docks at the boat ramp are disability accessible.
|What is an Asphalt Shingled Roof?|
Asphalt shingles come in two varieties: Fiberglass and Organic. Fiberglass shingles are made of a woven fiberglass mat that is covered with a waterproof asphalt coating, and topped with ceramic granules that shield the roof from harmful UV rays. The traditional organic mat-based shingles are similar to fiberglass shingles except that instead of fiberglass, organic shingles are made from felt paper saturated in asphalt for waterproofing, and coated with ceramic granules for UV protection. The lifespan of either Asphalt shingled roof runs between 20 and 30 years.
What is Low Density Building or Neighborhood?
The term (Low Density) when used by Southwest Florida Realtors is meant to describe an area with lots of elbow space. Buildings with plenty of courtyard space and parking would be considered a low density building. A single family home on a large lot with plenty of space between surrounding neighbors would be considered a low density neighborhood and a condominium with fewer stories and spaced further apart would be considered a low density condominium complex.
What is a Deed Restricted Community?
When one owns a home in a neighborhood or community that is in a "deed restricted area"; this means that there are bylaws governing the neighborhood or community which prohibit the homeowners from doing certain things to the detriment of the neighborhood or community. For example, some neighborhoods or communities require you to contact them prior to changing the exterior color of your home or restrict overnight parking on the street. Each community is different and each Home Owners Association (HOA) has different rules. The premise is to maintain the aesthetic appearance and value of your home and the other homes in the HOA. There is usually a fee required that is payable to the HOA for the maintenance of the common grounds, including amenities if applicable.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
MADISON ESTATES Documents
Communities within NORTH NAPLES
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email