Up to the last 5 Solds for Colliers Reserve:
Click Here for More Colliers Reserve Sales Information
1532 GORMICAN LN - Tax Record
1221 POCANTICO LN - Tax Record
1596 GORMICAN LN - Tax Record
12231 COLLIERS RESERVE DR - Tax Record
12266 COLLIERS RESERVE DR - Tax Record
COLLIERS RESERVE Information
Colliers Reserve Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
COLLIERS RESERVE Photos
Built in the mid 1990s to present, Colliers Reserve is located approximately 2-miles north of the shopping and restaurants at the Mercato Shopping Center and approximately 1-mile east of Delnor-Wiggins Preserve and Beach. Driving to Colliers Reserve from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 30-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 90-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Colliers Reserve is a 24-hour guard gated community. Comprised of several neighborhoods, Colliers Reserve has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. Each home has a private pool and all residents have access to Colliers Reserve's community pool and clubhouse. Colliers Reserve has amenities such as Golf, Tennis, Pool, Fitness Center, Dining and a Country Club. Please see below for further information and links to Colliers Reserve.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Colliers Reserve sits atop 450-acres of land and is set amid multiple lakes.
- Collier's Reserve is a private, residential community of 224-single family/estate homes along the Cocohatchee River.
- Approximately 130-acres of land is dedicated as a conservation area.
- Approximately 50-acres of preserve are maintained as gopher and tortoise habitats.
- Colliers Reserve is an Equity Golf Community (members own a share of the golf club).
- Active community with plenty of amenities and social events.
- Miles of sidewalks and walking paths.
- Underground Utilities
- Highly regarded private and public schools nearby.
- Low Density Area
- The main pool has a spacious sundeck with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- The Colliers Reserve Clubhouse is the central meeting place that includes Golf Pro Shop, Tennis Pro Shop, Fitness Center, Dining, Event Kitchen, Pool, Club Events and Meetings.
- The Club's Dress Code applies to all areas of the Clubhouse. Swim attire, cut-offs, flip flops and shirts without a collar are not allowed in the Collier's Reserve clubhouse. Gentleman must remove their caps.
- There three restaurants in or about the clubhouse plus an impressive calendar of sports, dining, social and special-interest events.
- The clubhouse is home to many amenities such as golf, tennis, fishing, fitness center and lap pool.
- The Colliers Reserve Club has a main dining room for members and guests of members. The dinner menu is often updated with the latest fare. The main dining room is also used for special events such as holiday gatherings, parties, annual golf tournaments and events. The Cocohatchee Room can accommodate 160 comfortably for member events or private functions.
- The Osprey Lounge provides a gathering place for mid-day sandwiches and after game drinks. The menu changes regularly, providing seasonal variations. The bar overlooks the golf course and provides a diverse selection of beer, wine and spirits.
- The Boathouse Restaurant is located on the Cocohatee River and serves casual fare with great water views and an even better dining experience. Canoes and kayaks are housed next to The Boathouse for those interested in a trip down the river.
- There is a driving range, practice green and PGA accredited staff/pro to help with swing instruction and golf course management.
- The Pro Shop offers the latest in Golf Apparel and accessories, hosts demo events, club fitting, re-gripping, spike replacement plus a summer reciprocal program.
- Colliers Reserve prides itself on having a small amount of members (300), so you will never have a tee time problem.
- Collier's Reserve golf course is a Arthur Hills designed course and is private. The golf course is open to club members (both resident members of Collier's Naples golf community, as well as non resident members) and their guests.
- Colliers Reserve has four Har-Tru tennis courts with plenty of tennis activity for players of all skill levels.
- Accredited Tennis Pros and the use of the automatic tennis ball machine are available to help improve your skills.
- The tennis courts are lit for evening play.
- Pool has lanes designated for swimming laps.
- Shallow area for children's play.
- Pool has lounge chairs and tables.
- All Colliers Reserve residents have access to the community pool and clubhouse.
- The Fitness Center is located in the main clubhouse with accredited trainers for one-on-one instruction.
- The Fitness Center has state-of-the-art fitness equipment, including cardiovascular, strength machines, free weights and a designated stretching area.
- Yoga and Pilates classes are held in the spacious group exercise studio.
- Colliers Reserve is on the Cocohatchee River with gulf access and has three bridge obstructions to the gulf.
- The use of Kayaks and Canoes are available to members and their guests.
- The Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park is only 2-miles away. The beach park is 166-acres in size and has a 1-mile long beach. There are restrooms and showers at the beach plus food concessions and equipment rental (kayaks, paddleboards, scuba, beach chairs and umbrellas). There are 5-parking lots connected by trails and boardwalks. There is a boat ramp that feeds into Turkey Bay, which is where the Cocohatchee River meets the Gulf of Mexico. The docks at the boat ramp are disability accessible.
|Amenities & Activities|
- Colliers Reserve has a wide variety of social activities, clubs and events for its members and residents. Member Clubs provide a time and place to join others in a favorite skill or hobby. Club Events and Amenities include:
- Annual Balls and Holiday Events
- Cocktail Parties
- Community BBQ's
- Field Trips
- Equity Golf Memberships are available for residents and non-residents. The benefits of an equity membership are that the memberships include unlimited year round golf, tennis, swimming, fitness center and massage room. Members also enjoy the dining experience at the Boathouse Restaurant as well as dining and social events at the Clubhouse.
- Sport and Social Membership Benefits include unlimited golf from May 1st - October 31st of each year. From November lst - April 30th of the next year, golf is limited to 6 times at a member guest rate & one must play with an Equity Golf member.
- The Executive Golf Membership is for people who are year round residents of the Naples area but live outside of the Collier's Reserve Community. One must be 50-years of age and younger. Course limits and times apply.
- For more detailed membership information, please click here: Colliers Reserve Membership Website.
Colliers Reserve (HOA)
|What is an Estate Home?|
Estate Homes are similarly defined throughout the country as a customized estate with a large amount of square footage, custom master suites, a large number of bedrooms and bathrooms, multiple garage bays with pools and spas on a premium piece of property.
What is an Equity Golf Community?
Equity golf memberships are not included with the sale of the house in a community with a golf course. Although there are homes built on the course and there is a clubhouse and other amenities, membership can be purchased separate from the home purchase and club membership is not mandatory. Various memberships are often offered from dinning, fitness to full golf privileges. Residents who want to become members must pay an initiation fee along with annual dues associated with your membership. An Equity membership allows you to share ownership of the course (sort of like a partnership). Ownership could also mean that you and the other owners may be responsible for assessments that might arise if he club becomes financially needy. If you move or decide to leave the club, you may sell your ownership (equity) to somebody else (depending on the refund ability clauses within the club rules and contracts). You should always check the governing documents within the community for details before purchasing or selling a membership.
What is a Non-Equity Golf Community?
Like an equity course, homes, condos and villas surround the course and memberships are available to homeowners. Unlike an equity course, membership does not mean ownership. The course is owned by a corporation and is a for profit business. Your initiation fee and annual dues are not refundable and memberships are not available for transfer. The board of governors is still made up of members, but you'll also see the clubs General Manager and Department Managers at their meetings (the latter being hired by the corporation that owns the club). The benefit of a non-equity membership is that membership is not mandatory to homeowners and if the club falls into a financial hardship you cannot be assessed.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
COLLIERS RESERVE Documents
Communities within NORTH NAPLES
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email