Up to the last 5 Solds for Emerald Woods:
Click Here for More Emerald Woods Sales Information
75 EMERALD WOODS DR, #G6 - Tax Record
76 EMERALD WOODS DR, #L8 - Tax Record
61 EMERALD WOODS DR, #D8 - Tax Record
50 EMERALD WOODS DR, #A4 - Tax Record
65 EMERALD WOODS DR, #E7 - Tax Record
EMERALD WOODS at PINE RIDGE Information
Emerald Woods Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
EMERALD WOODS Photos
Built in the late 1980s, Emerald Woods at Pine Ridge is located approximately 1-mile south of the shopping and restaurants at the Mercato Shopping Center and approximately 2-miles east of Vanderbilt Beach. Emerald Woods is a non-gated community within Pine Ridge comprised of two-story building town homes on a circle drive with limited covered parking and asphalt shingled roofs. Steps to the centrally located community pool.
- Screened Lanai's
- Underground Utilities
- Sidewalks, bicycling and walking paths
- Large area for poolside lounging
- The pool has good sun exposure
|Amenities and Features|
- Community Pool
- Community Room
- Lush Landscaping
- Pool Restrooms
- Owners are allowed to keep up to 2 domesticated pets including birds, fish, cats and dogs provided the dogs do not weigh more than 25 pounds a piece.
- Four legged pets must be leashed or carried under the owner's arm at all times while on the common areas.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
- No reptiles, amphibians, poultry or livestock may be kept in the Condominium.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- A unit owner may lease their unit up to 3 times during any 1 calendar year or any 12 month period.
- No lease shall be for a period of less than 30 days.
- No lease may be for a period of more than 1 year.
- The board may, in its discretion, approve the same lease from year to year.
- No subleasing or assignment of lease rights by the lessee is allowed.
- There is no age restriction for occupants of units.
- Minors under the age of 14 shall be closely supervised at all times by an adult to insure that they do not become a source of unreasonable annoyance to other residents.
- There are restrictions as to the number of guests whether related or unrelated to the owner, who may occupy the unit.
- Family Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- Non Family Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- See Use Restrictions for details.
Guardian Property Management
6704 Lone Oak Blvd.
Naple, Florida 34109
|What is a Townhome?|
A townhome is more about the style of a building rather than a style of ownership. A condominium and a townhome are similar as far as ownership goes. Both pay into an HOA to maintain common areas and both own and maintain the space inside four walls. The difference is that in a townhome, you own the ground under you and air above you, whereas in a condo, you do not singularly own the ground under you or air above you. A Townhome in southwest Florida is commonly a multi-storied and skinnier building with one or two car garages. Townhomes usually run along a row in which sharing walls and roofs is the norm.
What is Considered to be a Low-Rise Building in Southwest Florida?
A low rise building in Southwest Florida is considered to be between 1 - 3 stories and does not usually exceed 40 feet in height. A low-rise building may contain condominiums, villas, co-ops, townhomes and even coach homes. A low-rise building sometimes offers more privacy but may have fewer amenities. Parking for low-rise buildings is more commonly uncovered or uses carports that are detached from the building although with newer construction there are many exceptions.
What is an Asphalt Shingled Roof?
Asphalt shingles come in two varieties: Fiberglass and Organic. Fiberglass shingles are made of a woven fiberglass mat that is covered with a waterproof asphalt coating, and topped with ceramic granules that shield the roof from harmful UV rays. The traditional organic mat-based shingles are similar to fiberglass shingles except that instead of fiberglass, organic shingles are made from felt paper saturated in asphalt for waterproofing, and coated with ceramic granules for UV protection. The lifespan of either Asphalt shingled roof runs between 20 and 30 years.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
EMERALD WOODS at PINE RIDGE Documents
Communities within NORTH NAPLES
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email