BOCA PALMS Information
Boca Palms Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
BOCA PALMS Photos
Boca Palms is a non-gated neighborhood community located approximately 2-miles northeast of the shopping and restaurants of the Mercato Shopping Center and a similar distance east from Vanderbilt Beach. Boca Palms is non-gated and comprised of single family homes with 2 car gargaes.
- Owners are allowed to keep domesticated pets such as cats and dogs.
- Cats and dogs must be leashed or carried under the owner's arm at all times while on the common areas.
- No reptiles, amphibians, poultry or livestock may be kept in the home.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- No lease shall be for a period less than 1 year.
- No subleasing or assignment of lease rights by the lessee is allowed.
|Occupancy When Owner is Present|
- There is no restriction on the number of guests whether related or unrelated to the owner, who may occupy the unit in the presence of the unit owner for no more than 30 days or less in any 12 month period.
|Occupancy When Owner is NOT Present (Non-Leased Guests)|
- Family Guests may occupy the unit without limitation. See Use Restrictions for definition of Family.
- Non-Family Guests 1 Calendar Year: 1 family may occupy the unit for a maximum of 30 days. The total number of occasions for this type of occupancy shall be limited to 2. See Use Restrictions for definition of Family
Ability Management Inc.
6736 Lone Oak Blvd.
Naples, Fl 34109-6834
|What is a Single Family Home?|
Unlike an Apartment, Condo or Townhome, a Single Family Home does not share a common wall with another home and are most commonly free-standing residential buildings. A Single Family Home is often occupied by one family. There are instances when a basement or mother-in-law suite may be rented in a Single Family Home, but that is not enough to change the homes classification to a Multi-Family Home. Lots (yards) are often larger than the structure which is owned by the homeowner and is the responsibility of the homeowner to maintain unless there is an HOA (Homeowners Associations) responsible for upkeep.
What is an Asphalt Shingled Roof?
Asphalt shingles come in two varieties: Fiberglass and Organic. Fiberglass shingles are made of a woven fiberglass mat that is covered with a waterproof asphalt coating, and topped with ceramic granules that shield the roof from harmful UV rays. The traditional organic mat-based shingles are similar to fiberglass shingles except that instead of fiberglass, organic shingles are made from felt paper saturated in asphalt for waterproofing, and coated with ceramic granules for UV protection. The lifespan of either Asphalt shingled roof runs between 20 and 30 years.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
BOCA PALMS Documents
Communities within NORTH NAPLES
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email