Up to the last 5 Solds for Andalucia:
Click Here for More Andalucia Sales Information
1395 SERRANO CIR - Tax Record
1630 SERRANO CIR - Tax Record
1506 SERRANO CIR - Tax Record
1327 ANDALUCIA WAY - Tax Record
1430 SERRANO CIR - Tax Record
Andalucia Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
Built in the mid 2000s, Andalucia is a 78-acre Mediterranean styled residential village with 167 homes at completion. Andalucia is located approximately 3-miles east of the shopping and restaurants at Waterside Shops and 4-miles east of Clam Pass Beach. Andalucia is a non-gated neighborhood in the area comprised of single family homes with attached garages, pavered driveways, tile roofs and lake views.
|Amenities and Features|
- Community clubhouse
- Soft ground play area
- Jacuzzi tub
- Covered lanai
- Half-sized basketball court
- State-of-the-art exercise room
- Great room
- Heated resort-style lap pool
- Game room
- Catering kitchen available for neighborhood events, private functions as well as daily activities.
- Owners are allowed to keep a reasonable amount of small domesticated pets including birds, fish, cats and dogs.
- Four legged pets must be leashed or carried under the owner's arm at all times while on the common areas.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
- No reptiles, monkeys, amphibians or poultry may be kept in the unit.
- Pets shall not be left unattended on screened porches, lanais, yards or garages.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- No lease shall be for a period of less than thirty (30) days.
- No lease may be for a period of more than one (1) year.
- There is no age restriction for occupants of units.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall be closely supervised at all times by an adult.
- Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is present).
- Family and Non-family guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- There are restrictions as to the number of guests allowed to occupy the unit.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
- Clam Pass Beach is just 4-miles away and has 182 parking spaces available. There is an $8.00 parking fee or a Beach Parking Permit is required. The Park consists of 35 acres of mangrove forest, coastal dunes and 3,200 feet of white sand beach along the Gulf of Mexico. There is a free beach shuttle that transports one from the parking lot over the 3/4 mile long boardwalk. There are restrooms at the beach plus food concessions and equipment rental (kayaks, paddleboards and beach chairs). Note: Clam Pass Beach was voted as one of the top 20 beaches in the United States, and is close to the Waldorf Astoria Beach Resort.
Cambridge Management of SWFL
2335 Tamiami Trail North, Suite 402
Naples, Florida 34103
|What are the Benefits of a Tile Roof?|
One of the advantages of a Tile roof is that due to its absorbent properties it keeps the temperatures in the home warm during the winter and cool during the summer. Another benefit is that Tile Roofs are fire-resistant and require very little maintenance. The lifetime of a Tile roof can last over 50-years.
What is a Pavered Walkway or Driveway?
Concrete pavers are basically fancy bricks that are manufactured in mass to create stronger driveways and walkways than standard poured concrete. Concrete pavers are popular for luxury residences in Southwest Florida because they are available in a variety of shapes and styles giving the homeowner plenty of choices to create a unique driveway or walkway that complements their home and landscaping. Pavers are also practical for pool surroundings, patios and walkways because they drain efficiently during summer storms and remain tacky for good footing in wet weather. Another paver benefit: If a paver gets cracked or damaged, individual pavers can be removed and replaced.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
- Andalucia Bylaws(1713kb)
- HOA Application(533kb)
- Site Plan(189kb) - One story home with an open floor plan. Large great room and center island kitchen. Includes study.
- Floor Plan (Carmona)(1352kb) - Features a great room, kitchen with breakfast bar and separate dining area. The owner’s suite includes double walk-in closets, split vanities, spacious shower and soaking tub. Two additional bedrooms and two more full bathrooms.
- Floor Plan (Seville)(1408kb)
- Floor Plan (Alora)(1514kb) - The plan features a first floor owner’s suite with a large walk-in closet, split vanities and spacious shower. The great room works off the kitchen with wrap-around island, breakfast bar and walk-in pantry. Upstairs, the bedrooms are generously sized with a loft area.
Communities within CENTRAL NAPLES
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email