Up to the last 5 Solds for Sabal Lake:
Click Here for More Sabal Lake Sales Information
176 LADY PALM DR - Tax Record
352 PINDO PALM DR - Tax Record
336 PINDO PALM DR - Tax Record
102 PALM FROND CT - Tax Record
173 SABAL LAKE DR - Tax Record
SABAL LAKE Information
Sabal Lake Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
SABAL LAKE Photos
Built in the late 1970s, Sabal Lake is located approximately 5-miles east of the shopping and restaurants at the 5th Avenue shops in Olde Naples and approximately 6-miles east of Naples Beach. Sabal Lake is a non-gated community comprised of single family homes on a circle drive with attached garages, private pools, underground utilities, concrete block construction, screened patios, Spanish tile roofs with preserve and lagoon views.
- The HOA fee covers the cost of water and landscaping.
- Sabal Lake is a Deed Restricted neighborhood (see definition below).
- Concrete block construction
- Underground utilities
|Amenities and Features|
- Community Pool
- Sundeck with pool furnishings and chairs
- Tennis Courts
- Pool Restrooms
- BBQ Area
- Owners are allowed to keep a reasonable amount of small domesticated pets including birds, fish, cats and dogs.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
- No reptiles, monkeys, amphibians or poultry may be kept in the unit.
- Pets shall not be left unattended on screened porches, lanais, yards or garages.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- A unit owner may lease their unit up to 3 times during any 1 calendar year.
- No lease shall be for a period of less than 90 days.
- No lease may be for a period of more than 1 year.
- The board may, in its discretion, approve the same lease from year to year.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
- Naples Beach is just 6-miles away and has various deeded beach entries along Gulf Shore Boulevard. The historic Naples Pier is located on Naples Beach and features a concession stand on the pier with a covered eating area and beach supplies plus restroom facilities. Fishing from the pier does not require a fishing license, as the City of Naples has purchased a bulk fishing license for the pier. The beach at the pier also features volleyball nets and is one of the best places to watch a spectacular Naples sunset. There is on-street metered parking supplemented by an 83-space metered parking lot one block east of the beach. Additional parking and access to Naples Beach exists on 4th Avenue South, 8th Avenue South 17th Avenue South and 6th Avenue North.
Gulf View Property Management, Inc.
2335 Tamiami Trail North, Suite 505
Naples, Florida 34103
|What is a Single Family Home?|
Unlike an Apartment, Condo or Townhome, a Single Family Home does not share a common wall with another home and are most commonly free-standing residential buildings. A Single Family Home is often occupied by one family. There are instances when a basement or mother-in-law suite may be rented in a Single Family Home, but that is not enough to change the homes classification to a Multi-Family Home. Lots (yards) are often larger than the structure which is owned by the homeowner and is the responsibility of the homeowner to maintain unless there is an HOA (Homeowners Associations) responsible for upkeep.
What are the Benefits of a Spanish Tile Roof?
One of the advantages of a Spanish Tile roof is that due to its absorbent properties it keeps the temperatures in the home warm during the winter and cool during the summer. Another benefit is that Spanish Tile Roofs are fire-resistant and require very little maintenance. The lifetime of a Spanish Tile roof can last over 50-years.
What is Concrete Block Construction?
Concrete Block Construction which is also referred to as a CMU (concrete masonry unit) have great qualities for homes built in southwest Florida. Concrete blocks are unaffected by termites and are very sturdy during hurricane season. Concrete Blocks are fireproof and have great insulation qualities that help save energy. Also, concrete blocks do not degrade in the harsh Florida sun. Most concrete blocks measure 16x8x8, are lightweight and considered to be very durable; especially when they are filled with poured concrete and reinforced with steel rods.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
SABAL LAKE Documents
Communities within CENTRAL NAPLES
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email