Up to the last 5 Solds for River Reach:
Click Here for More River Reach Sales Information
2522 OUTRIGGER LN - Tax Record
2403 RIVER REACH DR - Tax Record
2286 RIVER REACH DR - Tax Record
2679 RIVER REACH DR - Tax Record
2369 RIVER REACH DR - Tax Record
RIVER REACH Information
River Reach Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
RIVER REACH Photos
Built in the early 1980s, River Reach is located approximately 2-miles southeast of the shopping and restaurants at the Coastland Shopping Center and approximately 3-miles southeast of Lowdermilk Park Beach. River Reach is a non-gated neighborhood comprised of single family homes on a cul-de-sac with attached garages, underground utilities, screened lanais, asphalt shingled roofs near the Gordon River boat ramp with boat storage available.
- Located within the River Reach subdivision
- The community pool has good sun exposure
- River Reach is a Deed Restricted neighborhood (see definition below).
|Amenities and Features|
- Community Pool
- Sundeck with pool furnishings and chairs
- Tennis Courts
- BBQ Area
- Boat Ramp
- Cabana facilities
- Owners are allowed to keep up to 2 small domesticated pets including birds, fish, cats and dogs.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
- No reptiles, monkeys, amphibians or poultry may be kept in the unit.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- A unit owner may lease their unit (see use restrictions or HOA for restrictions).
- There is no age restriction for occupants of units.
- Lowdermilk Beach Park is just 3-miles away and has approximately 125 parking spaces available. Some of the parking spots require a Beach Parking permit, while the remaining spots are metered. The beach park offers 1,000 feet of beachfront plus beach volleyball courts, gazebo and duck pond. There are restrooms available at the beach, as well as outdoor showers, and a handicapped beach wheelchair ramp.
|What is a Deed Restricted Community?|
When one owns a home in a neighborhood or community that is in a "deed restricted area"; this means that there are bylaws governing the neighborhood or community which prohibit the homeowners from doing certain things to the detriment of the neighborhood or community. For example, some neighborhoods or communities require you to contact them prior to changing the exterior color of your home or restrict overnight parking on the street. Each community is different and each Home Owners Association (HOA) has different rules. The premise is to maintain the aesthetic appearance and value of your home and the other homes in the HOA. There is usually a fee required that is payable to the HOA for the maintenance of the common grounds, including amenities if applicable.
What is an Asphalt Shingled Roof?
Asphalt shingles come in two varieties: Fiberglass and Organic. Fiberglass shingles are made of a woven fiberglass mat that is covered with a waterproof asphalt coating, and topped with ceramic granules that shield the roof from harmful UV rays. The traditional organic mat-based shingles are similar to fiberglass shingles except that instead of fiberglass, organic shingles are made from felt paper saturated in asphalt for waterproofing, and coated with ceramic granules for UV protection. The lifespan of either Asphalt shingled roof runs between 20 and 30 years.
What is a Single Family Home?
Unlike an Apartment, Condo or Townhome, a Single Family Home does not share a common wall with another home and are most commonly free-standing residential buildings. A Single Family Home is often occupied by one family. There are instances when a basement or mother-in-law suite may be rented in a Single Family Home, but that is not enough to change the homes classification to a Multi-Family Home. Lots (yards) are often larger than the structure which is owned by the homeowner and is the responsibility of the homeowner to maintain unless there is an HOA (Homeowners Associations) responsible for upkeep.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
RIVER REACH Documents
Communities within CENTRAL NAPLES
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email