Up to the last 5 Solds for Wilderness Country Club:
Click Here for More Wilderness Country Club Sales Information
WILDERNESS COUNTRY CLUB
100 TALL PINE LN, #A-2101 - Tax Record
WILDERNESS COUNTRY CLUB
112 WILDERNESS DR, #123 - Tax Record
WILDERNESS COUNTRY CLUB
105 WILDERNESS DR, #B-108 - Tax Record
WILDERNESS COUNTRY CLUB
100 WILDERNESS DR, #1111 - Tax Record
WILDERNESS COUNTRY CLUB
102 WILDERNESS DR, ##1115 - Tax Record
WILDERNESS COUNTRY CLUB Information
Wilderness Country Club Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
WILDERNESS COUNTRY CLUB Photos
Built in the mid 1970s through late 1970s, Wilderness Country Club is located approximately 1-mile northeast of the shopping and restaurants at the Coastland Shopping Center and approximately 2-miles northeast of Lowdermilk Park Beach. Driving to Wilderness Country Club from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 35-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 95-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Wilderness Country Club is a 24-hour guard gated community with pass key gated entrance and metal swing gate for owners and members. Comprised of several neighborhoods, Wilderness Country Club has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. The Wilderness Country Club is member owned and decisions are made by a member elected board. Wilderness Country Club has amenities such as Golf, Tennis, Pool, Dining, Walking Paths and a Clubhouse. Please see below for further information and links to Wilderness Country Club and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Wilderness Country Club sits atop over 200-acres of land and is set amid 12-small lakes.
- There are a total of 28 low-rise (2-3 story) condominium buildings with a total of 300-condominium units owned by Wilderness Country Club members.
- HOA fees include basic cable, water, recycle and trash collection, pest control, building and ground maintenance and 24/7 security protection, golf course management, administrative personnel, kitchen and dining room personnel.
- Wilderness Country Club is a Bundled Golf Community (the cost of golf course membership is included in the purchase of the home which is "bundled" together).
- When you buy into Wilderness, there is a mandatory $65,000 initiation fee with $32,000 in equity, which means you get $32,000 back when you sell your condo.
- Active community with plenty of amenities and social events.
- Sidewalks, bicycling and walking paths
- Underground Utilities
- Highly regarded private and public schools nearby.
- Wilderness is a designated Audubon cooperative sanctuary. Very mature trees and amazing wildlife.
- Low Density Area
- The community pools have spacious sundecks with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- The Wilderness Country Club is member-operated. The members have had more than twenty years of experience in managing, operating and maintaining the Clubhouse, golf course, buildings and landscape. The membership holds a favorable lease on the golf course property extending to the year 2072.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- A unit owner may lease their unit up to 2 times during any 1 calendar year.
- No lease shall be for a period of less than 30 days.
- No lease may begin sooner than 30 days after the beginning of the last lease.
- The board may, in its discretion, approve the same lease from year to year.
- No subleasing or assignment of lease rights by the lessee is allowed.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
- The Wilderness Country Club Clubhouse is a central meeting place that includes Golf Pro Shop, Tennis Pro Shop, Dining, Banquet Facilities, Club Events and Meetings.
- The Wilderness Country Club Club has a main dining room for members and guests of members. The dinner menu is often updated with the latest fare. The main dining room is also used for special events such as holiday gatherings, parties, annual golf tournaments and events.
- The Main Dining Room seats 250 and has a built-in dance floor and expansive window views of the golf course.
- The 18 hole, Arthur Hills designed golf course provides a variety of competitive levels.
- The golf course is a par 71 and plays 6,652 yards from the tips.
- The Pro Shop offers the latest in Golf Apparel and accessories, hosts demo events, club fitting, re-gripping, spike replacement plus a summer reciprocal program.
- There is a driving range, practice green and PGA accredited staff/pro to help with swing instruction and golf course management.
- There is a practice area consisting of large putting greens, chipping greens and practice bunkers.
- Wilderness Country Club has four Har-Tru tennis courts with plenty of tennis activity for players of all skill levels.
- Accredited Tennis Pros and the use of the automatic tennis ball machine(s) are available to help improve your skills.
- The tennis courts have green windscreens to provide a solid background for optimum vision and playability.
- There are Tennis Clinics, Mixers, Round Robins and Camps available during "season".
- The Wilderness features five large heated swimming pools located throughout the property. Each pool has a wet bar, icemaker, gas grill, soft drink vending machines, pool furniture, showers and bathrooms.
- Members and residents enjoy a special rate at the Briggs Wellness Center located on US 41 just 2-miles southwest of the Wilderness Country Club.
- The Briggs Wellness Center is a 40,000 square foot facility. There are two levels to the Briggs Center; on the 1st there is the front desk, locker and massage rooms, Kinesis, and an open room for stretching. The 2nd floor includes cardiovascular, strength training, and stretching areas, large group fitness rooms, and Spinning room. There are 3 group fitness rooms and 1 multi-purpose room. The entire facility is Wi-Fi enabled and there are two 50" flat screens located in each men and women's locker room. Each locker room has 160 lockers and has multiple showers with whirlpool, sauna, and pool access. The pool is 25 meters long, 4 lanes wide, and is constantly heated to 84 degrees. The facility itself contains 22 pieces of Technogym strength equipment, 11 pieces of Hammer Strength equipment, a full line of Keiser equipment, and over 80 pieces of cardio equipment.
- Lowdermilk Beach Park is just 2-miles away and has approximately 125 parking spaces available. Some of the parking spots require a Beach Parking permit, while the remaining spots are metered. The beach park offers 1,000 feet of beachfront plus beach volleyball courts, gazebo and duck pond. There are restrooms available at the beach, as well as outdoor showers, and a handicapped beach wheelchair ramp.
|Other Amenities & Activities|
- Wilderness Country Club has a wide variety of social activities, clubs and events for its members and residents. Member Clubs provide a time and place to join others in a favorite skill or hobby. Club Events and Amenities include:
- Annual Balls and Holiday Events
- Community BBQ's
- Cocktail Parties
- Book Club
- Mah Jongg
- Bocce Ball
- Lending Library
- Field Trips
- Golf Memberships come with the purchase of a residence ("Bundled").
- The Wilderness Country Club has one type of membership which is a "full membership". This membership is restricted to the 300-Wilderness condominium owners. Condominium ownership and Club membership are inseparable. The day one becomes a condominium owner is the day one becomes a Club member.
Wilderness Condominium Association, Inc.
101 Clubhouse Drive
Naples, Florida 34105
Phone: (239) 261-6060
Wilderness Country Club Homeowners Association
The Briggs Wellness Center
|What is a Bundled Golf Community?|
In a Bundled Golf Community each resident financially supports the community golf courses maintenance and operations. When you purchase a home in a Bundled Golf Community, the cost of course membership is included (bundled together). If you are an avid golfer, the benefit of Bundled Golf is an affordable golf membership. There are no initiation fees since every homeowner in the community is paying for the course and the fees are more spread out. The downside of bundled golf is that if you do not play golf you are subsidizing a course that you are not using. There may also be a "Transfer Fee" when exchanging ownership. That being said there are often other amenities at the course such as clubhouse, pool and tennis that you may enjoy. One other bonus of bundled golf is that your bundled golf membership can be transferred to seasonal renters of your condo, villa or single family home.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
WILDERNESS COUNTRY CLUB Documents
Communities within CENTRAL NAPLES
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email