Up to the last 5 Solds for Flamingo Estates:
Click Here for More Flamingo Estates Sales Information
842 ROSEATE DR - Tax Record
804 BLUEBIRD ST - Tax Record
961 ROSEA CT - Tax Record
1056 BLUEBIRD ST - Tax Record
884 ROSE WAY - Tax Record
FLAMINGO ESTATES Information
Flamingo Estates Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
FLAMINGO ESTATES Photos
Established in the early 1970s, Flamingo Estates is located approximately 2-miles east of the shopping and restaurants at the 5th Avenue shops in Olde Naples and approximately 3-miles east of Naples Beach. Flamingo Estates is a non-gated neighborhood in the area comprised of single family homes with attached garages and quite streets.
- Very close to Naples Municipal Airport
- Flamingo Estates is a Deed Restricted Community (see definition below)
- Owners are allowed to keep domesticated pets including birds, fish, cats and dogs.
- No reptiles, amphibians, poultry or livestock may be kept in the unit.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- A unit owner may lease their home as often as they choose.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
- There is no age restriction for occupants of units.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
- Naples Beach is just 3-miles away and has various deeded beach entries along Gulf Shore Boulevard. The historic Naples Pier is located on Naples Beach and features a concession stand on the pier with a covered eating area and beach supplies plus restroom facilities. Fishing from the pier does not require a fishing license, as the City of Naples has purchased a bulk fishing license for the pier. The beach at the pier also features volleyball nets and is one of the best places to watch a spectacular Naples sunset. There is on-street metered parking supplemented by an 83-space metered parking lot one block east of the beach. Additional parking and access to Naples Beach exists on 4th Avenue South, 8th Avenue South 17th Avenue South and 6th Avenue North.
|Deed Restricted Community (Defined)|
When you own a home in a neighborhood or community that is a "deed restricted area"; this means that there are bylaws governing the neighborhood or community which prohibit the homeowners from doing certain things to the detriment of the neighborhood or community. For example, some neighborhoods or communities require you to contact them prior to changing the exterior color of your home or restrict overnight parking on the street. Each community is different and each Home Owners Association (HOA) has different rules. The premise is to maintain the aesthetic appearance and value of your home and the other homes in the HOA. There is usually a fee required that is payable to the HOA for the maintenance of the common grounds, including amenities if applicable.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
FLAMINGO ESTATES Documents
Communities within CENTRAL NAPLES
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email