Up to the last 5 Solds for Furse Lakes:
Click Here for More Furse Lakes Sales Information
192 FURSE LAKES CIR, #H-2 - Tax Record
180 FURSE LAKES CIR, #E-1 - Tax Record
196 FURSE LAKES CIR, #A-12 - Tax Record
200 FURSE LAKES CIR, #B1 - Tax Record
208 FURSE LAKES CIR, #D-9 - Tax Record
FURSE LAKES Information
Furse Lakes Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
FURSE LAKES Photos
Built in the early 1990s, Furse Lakes is located approximately 5-miles east of the shopping and restaurants at the 5th Avenue shops in Olde Naples and approximately 6-miles east of Naples Beach. Furse Lakes is a non-gated community comprised of two-story building condominiums on a horse shoe drive with covered parking, and courtyard/lake views.
- There are 10-acres of private lakes in Furse Lakes.
|Amenities and Features|
- Community Pool
- Tennis Court
- BBQ Area
- Bocce Ball
- Pool Restrooms
- Community Room
- Each unit may keep 1 dog or 1 cat not to exceed 25 pounds in weight at maturity.
- Four legged pets must be leashed or carried under the owner's arm at all times while on the common areas.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
- No reptiles, amphibians, poultry or livestock may be kept in the unit.
- Pets shall not be left unattended on screened porches, lanais, yards or garages.
- Tenants may not have pets.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- A unit owner may lease their unit up to 4 times during any 1 calendar year or any 12 month period.
- No lease shall be for a period of less than 30 days.
- No lease may be for a period of more than 1 year.
- The board may, in its discretion, approve the same lease from year to year.
- No subleasing or assignment of lease rights by the lessee is allowed.
- There is no age restriction for occupants of units.
- There are no restrictions as to the number of overnight guests an owner is allowed (when the owner is present).
- Family and Non-family guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- Minors under the age of 18 shall be closely supervised at all times by an adult.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
- Naples Beach is just 6-miles away and has various deeded beach entries along Gulf Shore Boulevard. The historic Naples Pier is located on Naples Beach and features a concession stand on the pier with a covered eating area and beach supplies plus restroom facilities. Fishing from the pier does not require a fishing license, as the City of Naples has purchased a bulk fishing license for the pier. The beach at the pier also features volleyball nets and is one of the best places to watch a spectacular Naples sunset. There is on-street metered parking supplemented by an 83-space metered parking lot one block east of the beach. Additional parking and access to Naples Beach exists on 4th Avenue South, 8th Avenue South 17th Avenue South and 6th Avenue North.
Compass Management Group, LLC.
3701 North Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34103
Tel: 239-593-1233 Fax: 239-593-1116
|What is Considered to be a Low-Rise Building in Southwest Florida?|
A low rise building in Southwest Florida is considered to be between 1 - 3 stories and does not usually exceed 40 feet in height. A low-rise building may contain condominiums, villas, co-ops, townhomes and even coach homes. A low-rise building sometimes offers more privacy but may have fewer amenities. Parking for low-rise buildings is more commonly uncovered or uses carports that are detached from the building although with newer construction there are many exceptions.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
FURSE LAKES Documents
Communities within CENTRAL NAPLES
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email