Up to the last 5 Solds for Abaco Bay:
Click Here for More Abaco Bay Sales Information
4607 BAYSHORE DR, #K7 - Tax Record
4609 BAYSHORE DR, #N4 - Tax Record
4635 BAYSHORE DR, #P4 - Tax Record
4635 BAYSHORE DR, #P11 - Tax Record
4633 BAYSHORE DR, #M8 - Tax Record
ABACO BAY Information
Abaco Bay Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
ABACO BAY Photos
Built in the early 1980's, Abaco Bay has a Key West inspired theme with tropical landscaping throughout the community. Abaco Bay is located approximately 2-1/2 miles southeast from the shopping and restaurants of 5th Avenue in Olde Naples. Abaco Bay is a non-gated community. There is no covered parking.
- Heated lake front swimming pool
- Fitness Room
- Commonly accepted household pets such as dogs, cats, fish and birds may be kept by owner's to a limitation of two (2) domesticated dogs or cats (or a combination thereof).
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
- No one other than the Owner of a Residential Unit is permitted to keep any pets. Tenants and Guests may not have pets.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions
- A Unit Owner may not lease a Unit for more than four (4) separate leases or rentals during any one (1) calendar year.
- No lease shall be for a period of less than thirty (30) days.
- No lease may be for a period of more than twelve (12) months.
- There is no age restriction for occupants of units.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall be closely supervised at all times by an adult.
- Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is present).
- Family and Non-family guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- There are restrictions as to the number of guests allowed to occupy the unit.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
- Naples Beach is just 3-miles away and has various deeded beach entries along Gulf Shore Boulevard. The historic Naples Pier is located on Naples Beach and features a concession stand on the pier with a covered eating area and beach supplies plus restroom facilities. Fishing from the pier does not require a fishing license, as the City of Naples has purchased a bulk fishing license for the pier. The beach at the pier also features volleyball nets and is one of the best places to watch a spectacular Naples sunset. There is on-street metered parking supplemented by an 83-space metered parking lot one block east of the beach. Additional parking and access to Naples Beach exists on 4th Avenue South, 8th Avenue South 17th Avenue South and 6th Avenue North.
American Property Management
8825 Tamiami Trail E, Naples FL 34113
Ph: (239) 774-0105 Fax: (239) 774-0112
|What is Considered to be a Low-Rise Building in Southwest Florida?
A low rise building in Southwest Florida is considered to be between 1 - 3 stories and does not usually exceed 40 feet in height. A low-rise building may contain condominiums, villas, co-ops, townhomes and even coach homes. A low-rise building sometimes offers more privacy but may have fewer amenities. Parking for low-rise buildings is more commonly uncovered or uses carports that are detached from the building although with newer construction there are many exceptions.
What are the Benefits of a Metal Roof?
A Metal Roof or Tin Roof is a roofing system made from metal sheets or metal tiles. Metal is one of the more durable choices for roofing materials. Metal Roofs last a long time and because of their durability, Metal Roofs offer a significant cost savings over the long term. They require little maintenance and stand up to inclement weather. Another bonus to owning a Metal Roof is its resistance to fire and the fact that its 100% recyclable. The Disadvantages of a metal roof is that rust and corrosion can be a problem if the roof is not well maintained. The lifetime of a metal roof can last up to 50-years.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
ABACO BAY Documents
Communities within SOUTH NAPLES
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email