Up to the last 5 Solds for Bayberry:
Click Here for More Bayberry Sales Information
216 MARSEILLE DR S, #10-A - Tax Record
176 LAKE POINT LN, #7-D - Tax Record
108 LAKE POINT LN, #1-B - Tax Record
173 LAKE POINT LN, #8-C - Tax Record
113 LAKE POINT LN, #5-C - Tax Record
Bayberry Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
Built in the late 1970's, Bayberry is located approximately 5-miles southeast of the shopping and restaurants of Olde Naples and 5th Avenue. Bayberry is approximately 6-miles southeast of Naples Beach and Naples Pier. Bayberry is a non-gated community comprised of condominiums with 1 car covered parking.
|Amenities and Features|
- Owners are allowed to keep up to two (2) domesticated pets including birds, fish, cats and dogs provided the dogs do not weigh more than 16 pounds a piece.
- No one other than the Owner of a Residential Unit is permitted to keep any pets. Tenants may not have pets.
- Cats and dogs must be leashed or carried under the owner's arm at all times while on the common areas.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
- No reptiles, amphibians, poultry or livestock may be kept in the Condominium.
- Certain breeds of dogs are prohibited. Check the Use Restrictions for the specifics.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- A Unit Owner may not lease a Unit for more than two (2) separate leases or rentals during any one (1) calendar year.
- No lease shall be for a period of less than thirty (30) days.
- No lease may be for a period of more than six (6) months.
- No more than four (4) persons shall regularly occupy a bedroom.
- There is no age restriction for occupants of units.
Bayberry Condominium Association, Inc.
175 Lake Point Lane
Naples, Florida 34112
|What is Considered to be a Low-Rise Building in Southwest Florida?|
A low rise building in Southwest Florida is considered to be between 1 - 3 stories and does not usually exceed 40 feet in height. A low-rise building may contain condominiums, villas, co-ops, townhomes and even coach homes. A low-rise building sometimes offers more privacy but may have fewer amenities. Parking for low-rise buildings is more commonly uncovered or uses carports that are detached from the building although with newer construction there are many exceptions.
What is a Modified Bitumen Roof?
A Modified Bitumen Roof is applied by using a torch to the back of a rubber-like membrane and melted into the roofs base ply. A Modified Bitumen Roof is often used on commercial buildings and mid-rise condominiums. It has a light-colored mineral surface that reflects heat and cuts energy bills. A typical Modified Bitumen Roof lasts approximately 10-20 years.
What is the Difference between an Apartment and a Condominium?
Condominiums are usually attached to one another similar to apartment units. The difference between an apartment and a condominium is that a condominium owner owns the unit and shares ownership of common areas with other condominium owners such as the clubhouse, pools, elevators, stairwells, parking lots, etc. Apartments on the other hand are not for sale; one must pay monthly rent to the landlord aka owner of the apartment building. As a condominium owner, you are a member of an HOA (Homeowners Association) and pay a monthly fee to the association in exchange for maintenance of the common areas.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
Communities within SOUTH NAPLES
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email