Up to the last 5 Solds for Botanical Place:
Click Here for More Botanical Place Sales Information
4430 BOTANICAL PLACE CIR, #202 - Tax Record
4500 BOTANICAL PLACE CIR, #101 - Tax Record
4430 BOTANICAL PLACE CIR, #105 - Tax Record
4530 BOTANICAL PLACE CIR, #302 - Tax Record
4440 BOTANICAL PLACE CIR, #202 - Tax Record
BOTANICAL PLACE Information
Botanical Place Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
BOTANICAL PLACE Photos
Built in the mid-2000's (year), Botanical Place is located approximately 2-miles southeast of the shopping and restaurants of 5th Avenue in Olde Naples and 3-miles southeast from Naples Beach. Botanical Place is a gated community comprised of condominiums with detached garages, Spanish tile roofs and preserve views.
- The residents of have access to Botanical Place's pool and clubhouse.
- Extra Storage
- Screened Patios
- Underground Utilities
- Highly regarded private and public schools nearby.
- The pool has good sun exposure
|Amenities and Features|
- Community Pool
- Owners are allowed to keep up to 2 domesticated pets including birds, fish, cats and dogs.
- No fish tanks may exceed 55 gallon capacity. A unit Owner shall be limited to 1 fish tank.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
- Pets shall not be left unattended on screened porches, lanais, yards or garages.
- Certain breeds of dogs are prohibited. Check the Use Restrictions for the specifics.
- Tenants / Lessees are allowed domestic pets. See Use Restrictions for details.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- A unit owner may lease their unit up to 3 times during any 1 calendar year or any 12 month period. See Use Restrictions for details.
- No lease shall be for a period of less than 30 days.
- No lease may be for a period of more than 1 year.
- No subleasing or assignment of lease rights by the lessee is allowed.
- Naples Beach is just 3-miles away and has various deeded beach entries along Gulf Shore Boulevard. The historic Naples Pier is located on Naples Beach and features a concession stand on the pier with a covered eating area and beach supplies plus restroom facilities. Fishing from the pier does not require a fishing license as the City of Naples has purchased a bulk fishing license for the pier. The beach at the pier also features volleyball nets and is one of the best places to watch a spectacular Naples sunset. There is on-street metered parking supplemented by an 83-space metered parking lot one block east of the beach. Additional parking and access to Naples Beach exists on 4th Avenue South, 8th Avenue South, 17th Avenue South and 6th Avenue North.
2685 Horseshoe Drive, South Suite 215
Naples, Florida 34104
Phone 239-649-5526 - Fax 239-403-1061
|What is Considered to be a Mid-Rise Building in Southwest Florida?|
A mid-rise building in Southwest Florida is considered to be between 4 - 7 stories and does not usually exceed 90 feet in height. A mid-rise building may contain condominiums, co-ops and apartments. A mid-rise building may have more amenities than a low-rise building as there are more moving parts such as elevators and sometimes a lobby. Parking for a midrise building is often detached or under carports although sub-building parking is increasing in newer construction.
What are the Benefits of a Spanish Tile Roof?
One of the advantages of a Spanish Tile roof is that due to its absorbent properties it keeps the temperatures in the home warm during the winter and cool during the summer. Another benefit is that Spanish Tile Roofs are fire-resistant and require very little maintenance. The lifetime of a Spanish Tile roof can last over 50-years.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
BOTANICAL PLACE Documents
Communities within SOUTH NAPLES
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email