Built in the late 1990s, Falling Waters Beach Resort is located approximately 6-miles north of Marco Island and a similar distance southeast of the shopping and restaurants at the 5th Avenue shops in Olde Naples. Falling Waters Beach Resort is a gated community comprised of two-story building condominiums on a circle drive with covered parking, and lake views. A 600 foot lazy river pool winds through the center of the community with walk-way bridges, waterfalls & lush tropical foliage.
- All of the units are 2 bedroom, 2 bath with over 1,300 square feet under air with large covered lanai's.
- There is a detached one car garage per unit.
- The difference between the 2nd floor units and the 1st floor units are the vaulted ceilings and wider views obtained from the 2nd floor residences.
- There is an additional rectangular pool near the tennis courts.
- Active Social Calendar.
|Amenities and Features|
- Resort Style Pool
- Bocce Ball
- Tennis Courts
- Lap Pool
- "Lazy River" Pool
- BBQ Area
- Each unit may keep 1 dog or 1 cat not to exceed 20 pounds in weight at maturity.
- Four legged pets must be leashed or carried under the owner's arm at all times while on the common areas.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
- No reptiles, amphibians, poultry or livestock may be kept in the unit.
- No one other than the owner of a residential unit is permitted to keep any pets. Tenants may not have pets.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- No lease shall be for a period of less than 30 days.
- No subleasing or assignment of lease rights by the lessee is allowed.
- There are restrictions as to the number of guests allowed to occupy the unit.
- Family Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- Family and Non-family guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- Minors under the age of 12 shall be closely supervised at all times by an adult.
- Naples Beach is just 8-miles away and has various deeded beach entries along Gulf Shore Boulevard. The historic Naples Pier is located on Naples Beach and features a concession stand on the pier with a covered eating area and beach supplies plus restroom facilities. Fishing from the pier does not require a fishing license, as the City of Naples has purchased a bulk fishing license for the pier. The beach at the pier also features volleyball nets and is one of the best places to watch a spectacular Naples sunset. There is on-street metered parking supplemented by an 83-space metered parking lot one block east of the beach. Additional parking and access to Naples Beach exists on 4th Avenue South, 8th Avenue South 17th Avenue South and 6th Avenue North.
Falling Waters Beach Resort Home Owners Association
Compass Management Group, LLC.
3701 North Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34103
Tel: 239-593-1233 Fax: 239-593-1116
|What is Considered to be a Low-Rise Building in Southwest Florida?|
A low rise building in Southwest Florida is considered to be between 1 - 3 stories and does not usually exceed 40 feet in height. A low-rise building may contain condominiums, villas, co-ops, townhomes and even coach homes. A low-rise building sometimes offers more privacy but may have fewer amenities. Parking for low-rise buildings is more commonly uncovered or uses carports that are detached from the building although with newer construction there are many exceptions.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.