Up to the last 5 Solds for Royal Harbor:
Click Here for More Royal Harbor Sales Information
1900 SANDPIPER ST - Tax Record
2181 TARPON RD - Tax Record
1835 SNOOK DR - Tax Record
2185 TROUT CT - Tax Record
1520 BONITA LN - Tax Record
Canal, Intersecting Canal
ROYAL HARBOR Information
Royal Harbor Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
ROYAL HARBOR Photos
Developed in the early 1960s, Royal Harbor is situated directly on Naples Bay which feeds into the Gulf of Mexico. Royal Harbor is located approximately 1-2 miles southeast of the shopping and restaurants at the 5th Avenue shops in Olde Naples. Driving to Royal Harbor from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 45-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 100-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Royal Harbor is a non-gated community. Comprised of two sub-communities, Royal Harbor has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. Each sub-community has their own community pool and cabana and 90% of the homes in Royal Harbor have a private pool. Royal Harbor has incredible boating amenities such as deep water canals, bayside views and Gulf of Mexico access with no bridge obstructions. Please see below for further information and links to Royal Harbor and its sub-communities.
|Property and Home Style(s)|
- Royal Harbor sits atop approximately one hundred acres of land and is comprised of over 400 single family homes and low-rise condominiums.
- There have been a lot of knock-downs and re-builds over the last 10-years in Royal Harbor.
- Access to the Gulf of Mexico with no bridge obstructions.
- Highly regarded private and public schools nearby.
- Many deep water canals and bayside homes making Royal Harbor a boaters destination.
- The community pools have spacious sundecks with pool furnishings and good sun exposure.
- No matter where you live in Royal Harbor, you are within blocks of a great restaurant. Four and five diamond rated restaurants are on 5th Avenue and casual fare surrounds Royal Harbors neighborhoods.
- Royal Harbor is next to the Windstar Country Club which offers a 18 hole, Tom Fazio designed golf course that provides a variety of competitive levels.
- The Pro Shop offers the latest in Golf Apparel and accessories, hosts demo events, club fitting, re-gripping, spike replacement plus a summer reciprocal program.
- There is a driving range, practice green and PGA accredited staff/pro to help with swing instruction and golf course management.
- The golf course is a par 72 and plays 6,000 yards from the tips.
- Since Royal Harbor is a neighborhood community there is no community pool.
- Harbor Lakes and Royal Bay Villas have their own pool.
- Royal Harbor is on Naples Bay and various canals with gulf access and no bridge obstructions to the Gulf of Mexico.
- Reminder: Check depth of canal during low tide to make sure your boat draft is not too deep for its home canal.
- Naples Beach is just 2-miles away and has various deeded beach entries along Gulf Shore Boulevard. The historic Naples Pier is located on Naples Beach and features a concession stand on the pier with a covered eating area and beach supplies plus restroom facilities. Fishing from the pier does not require a fishing license, as the City of Naples has purchased a bulk fishing license for the pier. The beach at the pier also features volleyball nets and is one of the best places to watch a spectacular Naples sunset. There is on-street metered parking supplemented by an 83-space metered parking lot one block east of the beach. Additional parking and access to Naples Beach exists on 4th Avenue South, 8th Avenue South 17th Avenue South and 6th Avenue North.
- The Windstar Country Club is a members-owned club, open to both residents and non-residents of Windstar. Windstar is Naples only gated golf community complete with a marina, tennis courts, golf, dining, fitness and a private beach on Keewaydin Island.
- For more detailed membership information, please click here: Windstar Membership Website.
Royal Harbor Homeowners Association
5th Avenue Shops
Windstar Country Club
City of Naples
Arts in Naples
|What is a Deed Restricted Community?|
When one owns a home in a neighborhood or community that is in a "deed restricted area"; this means that there are bylaws governing the neighborhood or community which prohibit the homeowners from doing certain things to the detriment of the neighborhood or community. For example, some neighborhoods or communities require you to contact them prior to changing the exterior color of your home or restrict overnight parking on the street. Each community is different and each Home Owners Association (HOA) has different rules. The premise is to maintain the aesthetic appearance and value of your home and the other homes in the HOA. There is usually a fee required that is payable to the HOA for the maintenance of the common grounds, including amenities if applicable.
What is Considered to be a Low-Rise Building in Southwest Florida?
A low rise building in Southwest Florida is considered to be between 1 - 3 stories and does not usually exceed 40 feet in height. A low-rise building may contain condominiums, villas, co-ops, townhomes and even coach homes. A low-rise building sometimes offers more privacy but may have fewer amenities. Parking for low-rise buildings is more commonly uncovered or uses carports that are detached from the building although with newer construction there are many exceptions.
What is a Single Family Home?
Unlike an Apartment, Condo or Townhome, a Single Family Home does not share a common wall with another home and are most commonly free-standing residential buildings. A Single Family Home is often occupied by one family. There are instances when a basement or mother-in-law suite may be rented in a Single Family Home, but that is not enough to change the homes classification to a Multi-Family Home. Lots (yards) are often larger than the structure which is owned by the homeowner and is the responsibility of the homeowner to maintain unless there is an HOA (Homeowners Associations) responsible for upkeep.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
Communities within SOUTH NAPLES
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email