Up to the last 5 Solds for Enchanting Shores:
Click Here for More Enchanting Shores Sales Information
25 JASPER DR, #25JR - Tax Record
44 AMETHYST AVE, #44-A - Tax Record
16 GARNET DR, #16-G - Tax Record
30 JADE DR, #30-J - Tax Record
52 AMETHYST AVE, #52-A - Tax Record
ENCHANTING SHORES Information
Enchanting Shores Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
ENCHANTING SHORES Photos
Built in the early 1980s, Enchanting Shores is located approximately 6-miles south of Interstate 75 and approximately 5-miles north of Marco Island. Enchanting Shores is a non-gated community comprised of manufactured homes with community boat storage and gulf access.
- Enchanting Shores is a cooperative. See below for more information on cooperatives.
|Amenities and Features|
- Boat Ramp
- Shuffle Board
- Tennis Court
- Heated Pool
- Bocce Ball
- The keeping of pets of any kind or description within the unit or property is prohibited.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- No lease shall be for a period of less than 30 days.
- No lease may be for a period of more than 1 year.
- There are age restrictions for occupants of units.
- Family Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- Non Family Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- See Use Restrictions for details.
- Marco Island is just 5-miles away and has two publicly accessible beaches on the Island (north and South). The southern beach is located on South Collier Boulevard and has a 70-parking space lot with rest room access. The parking lot is located on Swallow Avenue and is a short walk across the street from the beach. The south beach is surrounded by plush hotels and condominiums. The north beach is called "Tigertail Beach" and is located off Hernando Drive on Marco Island. This beach is 32 acres of white sand beaches and one of the world's most important habitats for wintering and nesting shorebirds. There are 226 parking spaces including 8 hourly parking spaces and 6 handicap parking spaces. There is an $8.00 daily beach parking fee for non-beach parking permit holders or hourly parking at $1.50 per hour. The Tigertail Beach Cafe is a full service restaurant serving breakfast and lunch. Beer and wine available. Amenities: Restroom facilities, Picnic area with tables and grills, Beach rentals (Stand-up Paddleboards, Kayaks, Water Trikes, Electric Boats, Beach Cabanas and Chairs).
|What is a Cooperative (Co-Op)?|
In a co-op, one does not own a unit. One owns a share of stock in a corporation which owns (or leases) the land and buildings which allow you to lease an apartment or unit for as long as you own the stock. You are very limited on what you can do to the interior of your unit, but you don't have to worry about maintenance. In a co-op, if the furnace goes out, the co-ops maintenance crew will fix the problem. Co-ops are run by a Board of Directors. The Board of Directors not only collects monthly maintenance fees and uses it to maintain the property; they also decide who can live in the co-op by deciding who can buy stock. A share of stock cannot be mortgaged, but it can be pledged as security for a loan, and the loan is sometimes referred to as a mortgage. Some lending institutions do make loans on cooperative units, although a larger down payment may be required, and the interest rate may be higher than on a real estate mortgage.
Some Notes about Co-ops in Collier County:
In Collier County there are still about 35 residential cooperatives. There were about 100 residential cooperatives at one time in Collier County, most of them created in the early 1960's, before the first laws recognizing a condominium form of ownership. Since that time, condominiums have become the more predominant form of multi-family residential development in Florida.
The financial soundness of a co-op is reflected in the exceeding low number of foreclosures and short sales of these units. The total number of cooperatives in Florida are gradually shrinking because one-by-one the existing cooperatives are being converted to condominiums. New cooperatives are not being built in Southwest Florida.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
ENCHANTING SHORES Documents
Communities within SOUTH NAPLES
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email