Built in the mid 1950s to present, Linda Park is located approximately 3-miles south of the shopping and restaurants at the 5th Avenue shops in Olde Naples and approximately 4-miles southeast of Naples Beach. Linda Park is a non-gated neighborhood comprised of single family homes on a cul-de-sac with attached garages and asphalt shingled roofs.
- 3-blocks north of Naples Botanical Garden
- Concrete block construction
- Owners are allowed to keep a reasonable amount of small domesticated pets including birds, fish, cats and dogs.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- A unit owner may lease their home as often as they choose.
- There is no age restriction for occupants of units.
- Naples Beach is just 4-miles away and has various deeded beach entries along Gulf Shore Boulevard. The historic Naples Pier is located on Naples Beach and features a concession stand on the pier with a covered eating area and beach supplies plus restroom facilities. Fishing from the pier does not require a fishing license, as the City of Naples has purchased a bulk fishing license for the pier. The beach at the pier also features volleyball nets and is one of the best places to watch a spectacular Naples sunset. There is on-street metered parking supplemented by an 83-space metered parking lot one block east of the beach. Additional parking and access to Naples Beach exists on 4th Avenue South, 8th Avenue South, 17th Avenue South and 6th Avenue North.
|How is a Single Family Home Defined in Southwest Florida?|
Unlike an Apartment, Condo or Townhome, a Single Family Home does not share a common wall with another home and are most commonly free-standing residential buildings. A Single Family Home is often occupied by one family. There are instances when a basement or mother-in-law suite may be rented in a Single Family Home, but that is not enough to change the homes classification to a Multi-Family Home. Lots (yards) are often larger than the structure which is owned by the homeowner and is the responsibility of the homeowner to maintain unless there is an HOA (Homeowners Associations) responsible for upkeep.
What is an Asphalt Shingle Roof?
Asphalt shingles come in two varieties: Fiberglass and Organic. Fiberglass shingles are made of a woven fiberglass mat that is covered with a waterproof asphalt coating, and topped with ceramic granules that shield the roof from harmful UV rays. The traditional organic mat-based shingles are similar to fiberglass shingles except that instead of fiberglass, organic shingles are made from felt paper saturated in asphalt for waterproofing, and coated with ceramic granules for UV protection. The lifespan of either Asphalt shingled roof runs between 20 and 30 years.
What is Concrete Block Construction?
Concrete Block Construction which is also referred to as a CMU (concrete masonry unit) have many good qualities for homes built in southwest Florida. They are unaffected by termites, are very sturdy during hurricanes, fireproof, do not degrade in the harsh Florida sun and have great insulation qualities that help save energy. Most concrete blocks measure 16x8x8 and are lightweight and durable, especially when they are filled with poured concrete and reinforced with steel reinforcing rods.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.