Up to the last 5 Solds for Winterpark:
Click Here for More Winterpark Sales Information
4031 ICE CASTLE WAY, #5 - Tax Record
4084 NORTHLIGHT DR, #1703 - Tax Record
4270 JACK FROST CT, #4608 - Tax Record
4250 JACK FROST CT, #2 - Tax Record
3708 NORTHWINDS DR, #913 - Tax Record
Winterpark Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
Built in the late 1980s through early 1990s, Winterpark is located approximately 2-miles east of the shopping and restaurants at the 5th Avenue shops in Olde Naples and approximately 3-miles east of Naples Beach. Driving to Winterpark from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 35-minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 95-minutes using "Alligator Alley". Winterpark is a non-gated community. Comprised of 8 sub-communities, Winterpark has multiple floor plans and architectural styles. All communities have use of Winterpark's community pool and clubhouse. Winterpark has amenities such as Tennis, Pool and a Clubhouse. Please see below for further information on Winterpark of Naples.
- The residents of have access to 's tennis, pool and clubhouse.
- Screened Lanai's
- Underground Utilities
- Highly regarded private and public schools nearby.
- The streets are lit at night.
- The pool has good sun exposure
- Winterpark is mainly comprised of low-rise condominiums ranging is size between 1,200 and 1,500 square feet.
|Amenities and Features|
- Community Pool
- Sundeck with pool furnishings and chairs
- Bocce Ball
- BBQ Area
- Tennis Courts
- Underground Utilities
- Lush Landscaping
- Pool Restrooms
- Each unit may keep 1 dog or 1 cat. Dogs may not exceed 17 pounds in weight at maturity.
- The pet may not be of a height higher than 12 inches from shoulder to foot.
- Four legged pets must be leashed or carried under the owner's arm at all times while on the common areas.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
- No reptiles, monkeys, amphibians or poultry may be kept in the unit.
- Pets shall not be left unattended on screened porches, lanais, yards or garages.
- Renters are allowed domestic pets.
- See Use Restrictions for details. Each Association may differ.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- A unit owner may lease their unit up to 4 times during any 1 calendar year.
- No lease shall be for a period of less than 30 days.
- No lease may be for a period of more than 180 days.
- The board may, in its discretion, approve the same lease from year to year.
- No subleasing or assignment of lease rights by the lessee is allowed.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
- There is no age restriction for occupants of units.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall be closely supervised at all times by an adult.
- Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is present).
- Family and Non-family guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- There are restrictions as to the number of guests allowed to occupy the unit.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
- Naples Beach is just 3-miles away and has various deeded beach entries along Gulf Shore Boulevard. The historic Naples Pier is located on Naples Beach and features a concession stand on the pier with a covered eating area and beach supplies plus restroom facilities. Fishing from the pier does not require a fishing license as the City of Naples has purchased a bulk fishing license for the pier. The beach at the pier also features volleyball nets and is one of the best places to watch a spectacular Naples sunset. There is on-street metered parking supplemented by an 83-space metered parking lot one block east of the beach. Additional parking and access to Naples Beach exists on 4th Avenue South, 8th Avenue South, 17th Avenue South and 6th Avenue North.
- Winterpark has 6 hard court tennis courts with plenty of tennis activity for players of all skill levels.
- The tennis courts have green windscreens to provide a solid background for optimum vision and playability.
- There are Tennis Clinics, Mixers and Round Robins available during "season".
- Large outdoor resort style pool with pavered pool deck.
- Shallow area for children's play.
- Pool has lounge chairs and tables.
- Pool restrooms and drinking fountain.
- All sub-communities are allowed to use Winterpark's community pool and clubhouse.
Moore Property Management, Inc.
745 12th Avenue South, Suite AA
Naples, Florida 34102-7358
|What is Considered to be a Low-Rise Building in Southwest Florida?|
A low rise building in Southwest Florida is considered to be between 1 - 3 stories and does not usually exceed 40 feet in height. A low-rise building may contain condominiums, villas, co-ops, townhomes and even coach homes. A low-rise building sometimes offers more privacy but may have fewer amenities. Parking for low-rise buildings is more commonly uncovered or uses carports that are detached from the building although with newer construction there are many exceptions.
What is the Difference between an Apartment and a Condominium?
Condominiums are usually attached to one another similar to apartment units. The difference between an apartment and a condominium is that a condominium owner owns the unit and shares ownership of common areas with other condominium owners such as the clubhouse, pools, elevators, stairwells, parking lots, etc. Apartments on the other hand are not for sale; one must pay monthly rent to the landlord aka owner of the apartment building. As a condominium owner, you are a member of an HOA (Homeowners Association) and pay a monthly fee to the association in exchange for maintenance of the common areas.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
Communities within SOUTH NAPLES
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email