Up to the last 5 Solds for Beaumer:
Click Here for More Beaumer Sales Information
801 RIVER POINT DR, #305A - Tax Record
Bay, Navigable, River Frontage, See Remarks
803 RIVER POINT DR, #306B - Tax Record
Canal, Navigable, See Remarks
801 RIVER POINT DR, #106A - Tax Record
801 RIVER POINT DR, #205A - Tax Record
801 RIVER POINT DR, #102A - Tax Record
Beaumer Community Property For Sale Pending Property Property For Rent
Built in the mid 1980's, Beaumer has 84 units and is located approximately 1.2 miles from the beach and a 10-minute walk west to the shopping and restaurants of 5th Avenue in Olde Naples. Beaumer is a non-gated community, along the Gordon River which feeds into Naples bay and the Gulf of Mexico. Beaumer is comprised of a 3-story condominium complex with a modified bitumen roof, covered parking and water views.
|Amenities and Features|
- Heated Pool
- Covered Parking
- Boat Docks
- BBQ Area
- Large Pool Cabana
- Screened Lanai's
- Underground Utilities
- Highly regarded private and public schools nearby.
- The streets are lit at night.
- Large area for poolside lounging
- The pool has good sun exposure
- Gulf of Mexico boating access with no bridge obstructions from the River Pointe Marina.
- Views of Naples Bay and Gordon River.
- Owners are allowed to keep up to one (1) domesticated pet.
- No one other than the Owner of a Residential Unit is permitted to keep any pets. Tenants may not have pets.
- Cats and dogs must be leashed or carried under the owner's arm at all times while on the common areas.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- All leases must be approved by the Associations Board of Directors or its designee.
- No lease may be for a period of more than 1 year.
- The board may, in its discretion, approve the same lease from year to year.
- No subleasing or assignment of lease rights by the lessee is allowed.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
- There is no age restriction for occupants of units.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall be closely supervised at all times by an adult.
- Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is present).
- Family and Non-family guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- There are restrictions as to the number of guests allowed to occupy the unit.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
Platinum Property Management
N. Collier Corporate Center II
1016 Collier Center Way, #102
Naples, Florida 34110
|What is Considered to be a Low-Rise Building in Southwest Florida?|
A low rise building in Southwest Florida is considered to be between 1 - 3 stories and does not usually exceed 40 feet in height. A low-rise building may contain condominiums, villas, co-ops, townhomes and even coach homes. A low-rise building sometimes offers more privacy but may have fewer amenities. Parking for low-rise buildings is more commonly uncovered or uses carports that are detached from the building although with newer construction there are many exceptions.
What is a Modified Bitumen Roof?
A Modified Bitumen Roof is applied by using a torch to the back of a rubber-like membrane and melted into the roofs base ply. A Modified Bitumen Roof is often used on commercial buildings and mid-rise condominiums. It has a light-colored mineral surface that reflects heat and cuts energy bills. A typical Modified Bitumen Roof lasts approximately 10-20 years.
What is the Difference between an Apartment and a Condominium?
Condominiums are usually attached to one another similar to apartment units. The difference between an apartment and a condominium is that a condominium owner owns the unit and shares ownership of common areas with other condominium owners such as the clubhouse, pools, elevators, stairwells, parking lots, etc. Apartments on the other hand are not for sale; one must pay monthly rent to the landlord aka owner of the apartment building. As a condominium owner, you are a member of an HOA (Homeowners Association) and pay a monthly fee to the association in exchange for maintenance of the common areas.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.
Communities within SOUTH NAPLES
Fort Myers Beach
North Fort Myers
St James City
is deemed accurate but not guaranteed
Listing and sales information are from the Greater Fort Myers and the Beach MLS.
Listings and sales listed on this website may not necessarily be those of Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Sun Coast Global, Inc.
Andrew B. Kovacic, Florida licensed Real Estate Broker
422 NE 2nd Pl. #205, Cape Coral, Fl. 33909
Office Phone: 239-961-9199
Webmaster: Andrew Kovacic
Send me an email