Built in the early 1970s, Holiday Manor is located approximately 5-miles north of Marco Island and approximately 8-miles southeast of the shopping and restaurants at the 5th Avenue shops in Olde Naples. Holiday Manor is a non-gated community comprised of RV's and Mobile homes. There are specifically 312 sites with 187 used for Mobile Homes and 125 used for RV's, Park Models or Motor Coaches. The Recreation Hall is equipped with handicapped facilities which includes modern showers and restrooms and a laundry facility with both washers and dryers. Holiday Manor can accommodate up to a maximum RV length of 40 feet and have 30 Amp and 50 Amp hookups. There is a boat slip for all owners to use with gulf access.
- Very active Social Club
- Holiday Manor is a cooperative. See details on cooperatives below.
|Amenities and Features|
- Heated Pool
- Boat Docks
- Boat Ramp
- Boat Storage
- Shuffle Board
- Billiard Room
- Walking Paths
- Owners are allowed to keep a reasonable amount small domesticated pets including birds, fish, cats and dogs.
- Four legged pets must be leashed or carried under the owner's arm at all times while on the common areas.
- Each pet owner shall be responsible for the immediate removal and disposal of their pet's excrement.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|Leasing / Rental Restrictions|
- A unit owner may lease their unit with board approval.
- There are age restrictions for occupants of units.
- Guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is present).
- Family and Non-family guests may occupy the unit with limitations (when the owner is not present).
- Minors under the age of 18 shall be closely supervised at all times by an adult.
- See Use Restrictions for details.
|Beach Access Naples Beach|
- Naples Beach is just 9-miles away and has various deeded beach entries along Gulf Shore Boulevard. The historic Naples Pier is located on Naples Beach and features a concession stand on the pier with a covered eating area and beach supplies plus restroom facilities. Fishing from the pier does not require a fishing license, as the City of Naples has purchased a bulk fishing license for the pier. The beach at the pier also features volleyball nets and is one of the best places to watch a spectacular Naples sunset. There is on-street metered parking supplemented by an 83-space metered parking lot one block east of the beach. Additional parking and access to Naples Beach exists on 4th Avenue South, 8th Avenue South 17th Avenue South and 6th Avenue North.
|Beach Access Marco Island|
- Marco Island is just 5-miles away and has two publicly accessible beaches on the Island (north and South). The southern beach is located on South Collier Boulevard and has a 70-parking space lot with rest room access. The parking lot is located on Swallow Avenue and is a short walk across the street from the beach. The south beach is surrounded by plush hotels and condominiums. The north beach is called "Tigertail Beach" and is located off Hernando Drive on Marco Island. This beach is 32 acres of white sand beaches and one of the world's most important habitats for wintering and nesting shorebirds. There are 226 parking spaces including 8 hourly parking spaces and 6 handicap parking spaces. There is an $8.00 daily beach parking fee for non-beach parking permit holders or hourly parking at $1.50 per hour. The Tigertail Beach Cafe is a full service restaurant serving breakfast and lunch. Beer and wine available. Amenities: Restroom facilities, Picnic area with tables and grills, Beach rentals (Stand-up Paddleboards, Kayaks, Water Trikes, Electric Boats, Beach Cabanas and Chairs).
Holiday Manor Park Website
|Buying & Selling Co-ops|
|What is a Manufactured Home?|
A manufactured home is one type of home thats been built in a factory. Other types of homes that use factory-made building parts include modular homes, panelized homes, mobile homes, pre-cut homes, and other varieties of prefab homes. Factory-built houses usually cost much less than a site-built house on a foundation.
The following information and douments are not guaranteed to be complete or accurate. It is provided as a guide and the information and documents should be verified.
Bylaws were derived from the county website. Amendments to the bylaws for Naples are currently not present after Jan 1. 2013.